GEOVIA Surpac 2020
GEOVIA Surpac 2020 is the world’s most popular geology and mine planning software, supporting open pit and underground operations and exploration projects in more than 120 countries. The software delivers efficiency and accuracy through ease-of-use, powerful 3D graphics and workflow automation that can be aligned to company-specific processes and data flows. Surpac addresses all the requirements of geologists, surveyors, and mining engineers in the resource sector and is flexible enough to be suitable for every commodity, orebody and mining method. Its multilingual capabilities allow global companies to support a common solution across their operations.
Features of GEOVIA Surpac 2020
- Modular and easily customizable to adapt to changing needs.
- Expand sharing of project data, skills, and knowledge across teams and departments.
- Increase time savings with compliance with company-specific processes.
- Consistency of execution using task automation.
- Reduce data duplication with the file format support of popular GIS and CAD systems.
- Integrated production scheduling with GEOVIA MineSched.
- The GEOVIA Stope Optimizer generates optimal stope designs for a wide range of underground mining methods and generates inventory stops from a block model representing the location space of the mining process.
- Surpac 2020 sees additional functionality added to Stope Optimizer with a focus on improving the ability of users to run a What-If Analysis.
- The stop slicing capabilities of the stop designer tools in Surpac 2020 offers improvements for slicing multiple solids, using SDM 2.0 for imported properties, and exporting properties such as density.
- With the new point cloud capabilities in Surpac 2020, you can work only with the point cloud data you need through the use of point cloud classifiers. Quickly create solids without unwanted noise like equipment or vegetation through the use of a vocabulary grid.
- This release allows users to sort SDM files by metadata, reclassify and colorize data based on different criteria, adding great flexibility.
System requirements of GEOVIA Surpac 2020
- Operating system: Windows 10 – 1083 or higher
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 2.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Core I5 processor or higher.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX Series
GEOVIA Surpac 2020 Free Download
GEOVIA Surpac 2020 x64
How to install GEOVIA Surpac 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “Crack” to the path “C:\Program Files\GEOVIA\Surpac\72_x64\x64\bin“