GEOSLOPE GeoStudio is a comprehensive application that provides solution for geological engineering tasks and modeling of soil structures. It enables you to combine multiple analyses using different products into a single modeling project which can be relied upon to handle all your modeling needs.. It is a powerful application that works with geo-engineering projects and earth science projects by creating and modifying detailed 3D models of areas and objects of terrain. It is a useful suite of CAD integrated software products for Geo-technical modeling & analysis broad enough to handle all your modeling needs.
GEOSLOPE GeoStudio is a powerful CAD gradient stability software to calculate the coefficients of land and stone confidence and perform effective analysis of simple and complex problems for surface slipping, pore pressure conditions, soil properties, analysis methods and loading conditions.
The suite consists of 8 products: SLOPE / W – stability analysis of slopes; QUAKE / W – dynamic analysis of the earthquake; AIR / W – air flow analysis; SEEP / W – analysis of groundwater leakage; TEMP / W – geothermal analysis; VADOSE / W – analysis of aeration zones and soil cover analysis; SIGMA / W – analysis of stress-strain state; CTRAN / W – analysis of transport pollution. Moreover, the program also provides powerful visualization tools, including graphing, contour plots, isolines, animations, interactive data queries and data exports to spreadsheets for further analysis. It allows you to model construction sequences, establish initial conditions, perform sensitivity analyses, model complex time sequences, or simply decompose a complex problem into a number of smaller, more manageable analyses. You can also download DownStream Products
Features of GeoStudio
- Provides solution for geological engineering tasks and modeling of soil structures.
- Combine multiple analyses using different products into a single modeling package.
- Useful suite of CAD integrated software products for Geo-technical modeling & analysis to meet the modeling needs.
- Perform effective analysis of simple and complex problems for surface slipping, pore pressure conditions, soil properties, analysis methods and loading conditions.
- Consists of 8 analysis models.
- Perform sensitivity analyses.
- CAD gradient stability software to calculate the coefficients of land and stone confidence. Effective analysis of simple and complex problems for surface slipping, pore pressure conditions, soil properties, analysis methods and loading conditions.
Underground water analysis, excessive pore water loss problems in porous materials such as earth and rock.
- Analysis of the deformation stress of soil structures using SIGMA / W
Dynamic Dynamic Analysis of Earthquake Structures to Earthquakes or to Indicate Mechanical Forces from a Blast or Sudden Impact with the QUAKE / W Tool
- Analysis of thermal changes on the ground due to environmental factors or construction facilities, including buildings or pipelines using TEMP / W
- L Modeling the movement of pollutants through porous materials such as soil and rock
- Analysis of interactions between groundwater and air in soil and rock
Flow analysis from the environment, across the surface of the earth, from an unsaturated fan area to local groundwater
GeoStudio System requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- GPU VRAM: 2GB / 4GB recommended
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5GB
GeoStudio Free Download
GEO-SLOPE GeoStudio 2022.1 v22.214.171.124 (x64) Multilanguage
- You can also download BETA-CAE Systems
How to install GeoStudio
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Install GeoStudio-x64_126.96.36.19983-Full.exe
- Install geoslope-lmadmin-x64-188.8.131.5268
- Replace the geoslope.exe from crack folder to C:\Program Files\Seequent\lmadmin\geoslope (note if can’t replace it during is runnign just go in services and stop geoslopse service)
- Copy the folder Seequent from crack folder and replace it on C:\ProgramData\
- Copy netapi32.dll from crack folder and overwite in C:\Program Files\Seequent\GeoStudio 11\Bin