Firewall App Blocker
Firewall App Blocker is a support for Windows Firewall system when you can manage, block / remove the firewall, in simpler words, block network connections, disable / open the firewall of any application on the system in a way. more intuitive and simple. It is because of the simplicity and ease of use that this part is in your indispensable software.
The purpose of a firewall is to prevent applications and services from connecting to the Internet, so you can be sure that no sensitive data will ever leave your computer. The recommended settings are done by default, but if you want to block or allow a specific program in Windows, you will have to navigate through a thick layer of menus, which can be a nightmare for users. shortage experience. Firewall App Blocker provides a simple graphical user interface for the Windows Firewall. While it doesn’t bring you anything new, the app makes controlling the firewall much easier. You can block or allow any program at a moment’s notice, nothing more than a few mouse clicks.
It displays a list where you can add programs and block them. Options to add or remove programs, apply your settings, or perform other actions can be found above the program list. The top menus contain additional options, to block, unblock, or remove everything, and to change or reset firewall settings.
The functionality of the application is very simple. All you have to do is browse for its executable, on the standard Open dialog box, to add it to the list. When an executable is added, the application automatically blocks the corresponding program. Alternatively, you can simply drag and drop the executable on the UI for the same effect. To unblock a program, simply uncheck its entry and press the Apply button or remove the file from the list.
Features of Firewall App Blocker
- A handy, easy-to-use, flexible application that extends the functionality of Windows Firewall.
- Gives you instant access to Windows Firewall’s most frequent options.
- Works great on all currently supported versions of Windows Windows Vista, 7, 8.8.1 and 10.
- Runs stably on the systray and allows you to quickly and conveniently control the native firewall.
System requirements of Firewall App Blocker
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista – (both x86 and x64)
- Supported languages: English, Turkish, German, French, Portuguese, Greek, Italian, Polish, Persian, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Finnish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Slovenian, Arabic, Vietnamese
Firewall App Blocker Free Download
Firewall App Blocker v1.7
How to use Firewall App Blocker
- After downloading, unzip it.
- Firewall App Blocker software does not need to install anything. You can get it up and running right away. Note to choose the correct 32 bit or 64 bit version suitable for your computer configuration as shown in the image below.
- Drag the software to be blocked (can be dragged from the Shortcut on the screen) so the software has been blocked from accessing the internet.
- Note: Firewall App Blocker does not change the default settings of Windows Firewall. If you use 3rd party security software or third party firewalls (e.g. Avast), they can disable your Windows Firewall. Firewall App Blocker works properly only if your Windows firewall is enabled.