Table of Contents
FinePrint is software that helps you print documents to save paper and prolong the life of your printer. FinePrint is a printer connection software that allows you to print 4 or 8 pages of files on your computer onto one page while still ensuring the font is clear and easy to read.
In this software you can add blank pages to desired sections or remove certain pages from print and the like. In addition, on the same page, you can reduce quality to save printer ink, convert color text to black and white, delete images to reduce consumption. After making the settings, you can send the result directly to the printer or save it in Tiff, jpeg, bmp and fp formats for future printing. Since this program is a simple virtual printer, you won’t need a powerful computer to run it. This program can be installed on most systems and versions of Windows from xp and up.
It has a unique print preview option that allows you to customize how your pages will look. It gives you options to add new blank pages or remove different pages from the project. It also has a very impressive feature that allows users to print on both sides of the paper.
Features of FinePrint
- Live print preview (shows instant changes applied on settings page)
- Smart savings on printer ink consumption (by erasing images and converting text to black and white)
- Possibility to put multiple pages on one page and print it
- Ability to set watermark on printed document (date, time, system variable or any other custom text)
- Print multiple pages (2/4/8) on one sheet of paper
- Print stamps, headers and footers with date, time, system variables, or arbitrary text
- Create forms and paper
- Ability to combine different print jobs into a single document for easy compounding of complex documents
- Ability to save results in different formats tiff, jpeg, bmp and FP
- Ability to print on both sides of paper
- Automatically determine the size of large pages for printing on smaller pages
- Adjust profit based on different units of measurement
- Possibility to consider a position for Shiraz
- There is a unique print preview option that will allow you to customize how your pages will look.
- Gives you options to add new blank pages or remove different pages from the project.
- There is a very impressive feature that will allow users to print on both sides of the paper.
- Allows documents to be saved in a variety of formats, including JPEG, TIFF, BMP and FP, and more.
- Easy to install and operate on all versions of Windows
System requirements of FinePrint
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
FinePrint Free Download
FinePrint 11.00 Multilingual
How to install FinePrint
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack to the path “C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\x64\3\“