ExpanDrive 2021 is a powerful cloud storage sync software that supports BackBlaze B2, Google Team Drive, SMB/CIFS and a new and user-friendly interface for easy searching, file versioning, link sharing and much more. ExpanDrive mapped network drives for macOS and Micosoft Windows connects to all major cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Team Drive, Amazon Drive, Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint, Openstack Swift , BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3 or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server and SMB/Windows File Sharing.
The app changes the game again by moving transfers into the background – just like popular sync apps do [think: Dropbox/Google Drive]. This lets you keep working and stop waiting for transfers to complete. The program quickly uploads your files in the background. “We’ve built a multi-threaded connection engine that makes the latest version faster and much more responsive”.
ExpanDrive puts file uploads in the background, just like popular sync apps. This allows you to continue working without waiting for the transfer to complete. ExpanDrive contains a multi-threaded connection engine, which makes it much faster and more responsive.
ExpanDrive works like a USB drive connected to a computer. Open, edit, and save files to your remote desktop directly from your favorite programs – even if they’re on a server in another part of the world. ExpanDrive expands the capabilities of any application on your computer by seamlessly connecting to remote data.
With ExpanDrive, you can securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Windows Explorer, or even from a terminal. No need to open a separate transfer app just to transfer files. ExpanDrive extends the data access method across all applications.
Features of ExpanDrive 2021
- ExpanDrive 2021 comes with a new multi-threaded connection engine, up to 500% faster than the previous version. ExpanDrive performs parallel transfers in the background so you have a reliable transfer even in the face of unreliable internet. Keep working and stop waiting for the transfer to complete.
- ExpanDrive is a fast shared drive connected to the cloud. Open, edit, and save files to remote computers in your favorite programs – even if they’re on servers halfway around the world. Enhance every application on your computer by connecting it to remote data.
- ExpanDrive adds native cloud storage access to Linux for all major Linux distributions, including Ubuntu, Linux Mint, CentOS, Redhat, and more.
- Securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Explorer, or even the terminal. There is no need to open a separate transfer client to transfer files. ExpanDrive extends the way all applications can access data.
- Supports cloud storage to Finder, Explorer and all apps
- Any app can access data easily
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface
- Access all files from remote computer
- Secure access to any remote files
- Supports all popular cloud services today
- Be productive even in the background
- Any app can access data quickly
- Multi-threaded connection engine for faster processing
- Synchronize files and folders for offline access
- Connect to multiple hosting platforms at the same time
- Access original files like an external drive
System requirements of ExpanDrive 2021
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 including Windows Server
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit installation
- Supports Windows Server versions, including terminal servers
- Contact support for a multi-user MSI-based installer
- Does not support Windows RT
ExpanDrive 2021 Free Download
ExpanDrive 2021.8.3 MacOS
How to install ExpanDrive 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Exit software
- Run the file Activation