This version integrates with ESRI’s powerful CityEngine ArcGIS platform, says Pascal Mueller, director of the ESRI R&D Center, Zurich: “We have created a way to simplify the import of realistic elevation data. and a basemap from ArcGIS Online. We also supported the new ESRI 3D streaming service with scene layer packs. Scene layers can be stored in the cloud, and using the ArcGIS Scene Viewer tool we can view, store, and share 3D data of any scale or extent.
It is supported with ArcGIS through which users can share analysis and data through web application or portal. Users can write functions and tools in Python language for advanced capabilities. It provides users with different options and settings to customize apps and reports for better analysis and previews.
CityEngine has become the new standard in 3D city mapping. It synthesizes and optimizes old methods to become the new standard helping users simplify their workflow for better results, in less time.
Features of Esri CityEngine
- 3D city design and modeling.
- Included with the library.
- Powerful and simple tool.
- Share models and analysis data.
- Supported with KML and ArcGIS.
- Measurement in 3D
Measure distances, areas and paths with interactive tools. All measurement tools include a ‘laser line’ to view and quantify the height of 3D objects relative to other objects.
- Instant report generation
Compare planning proposals and design analysis. Create custom rule-based reports to automatically calculate quantities like density or floor area.
- Create dashboard
Customize scenario dashboards and display reports of multiple scenarios simultaneously. Compare the performance of designs against each other in real time while designing.
- Work with compatible formats
Integration with other 3D and CAD tools. CityEngine supports OBJ, Collada (DAE), DXF, as well as VOB for Vue. Collect textures in a folder for easy reuse and sharing. Collada supports asset versioning, multiple UV sets, and groups.
- City building for games and movies
Import hero buildings and export the whole city. Use Autodesk FBX to interchange with game engines and VFX engines. Export in Alembic or Pixar’s RenderMan. Support for advanced materials, content activation, multiple UV sets, groups, binary encoding, and texture embedding.
- Connect to ArcGIS
Export 3D feature layers as scene layer package (SLPK) files. Upload the SLPK to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise, where the 3D streaming service is created and hosted. View or combine scene layers with additional web layers in other Esri applications.
- Visualize partitions in 3D
Digitize your city or community master plans. Ensure buildings comply with guidelines. CityEngine allows you to specify, visualize, analyze and store zoning regulations in
- 3D.Visualize partitions in 3D
Digitize your city or community master plans. Ensure buildings comply with guidelines. CityEngine allows you to specify, visualize, analyze and store zoning regulations in 3D.Customizable interfaces and reports.
Esri CityEngine System requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1.8 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Esri CityEngine Free Download
Esri CityEngine 2022.0.8300 x64
- You can also download Proteus Professional 8
How to install Esri CityEngine
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- On adminstrator wizard choose CityEngine Concurrent Use and tick to define a license manager later from the arcgis adminstrator click ok
- Copy from crack folder the .dll file and replace it on: C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\CityEngine2022.1\plugins\