With PaleoScan, a model of the earth is built that simultaneously interprets seismic mass in a fully integrated 3D environment. It offers a complete range of tools and applications to work at exploratory or development scale with unprecedented levels of resolution. The results are used for stratigraphic, structural and quantitative interpretation, from exploration to reservoir characterization.
Enhance your seismic interpretation potential, integrate all available data and develop your creativity.
Running on Windows®, our platform provides an unparalleled dashboard of E&P processes from basin-scale assessment to lead maturation. It includes our first-class automated horizon-tracking step and related supervised Relative Geological Time model and our fully automated error miner… just to quote a few. !
Our intuitive interface along with an embedded cross-correlation engine greatly increase your screening, allowing for better predictions and triggering sweet detection at an early stage. In addition, powerful editing and visualization tools help refine interpretations and perform real-time previews on an iterative Geological-Time modeling workflow.
Features of Eliis PaleoScan
- Possibility to produce plates containing earthquake characteristics
- Scalability in the field of modeling and simulation
- The ability to move between domains of living structures
- Possibility to use all types of geological data
- Ability to simulate earthquakes in 2 and 3 dimensions
- Has a beautiful and user-friendly graphical environment
System requirements for Eliis PaleoScan
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more
Eliis PaleoScan Free Download
Eliis PaleoScan 2022.1.1 x64
- You can also download AutoTURN Pro
How to install Eliis PaleoScan
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install software
- Untick dogle key drivers
- Copy Crack file to the place where the software has been installed “C:\Program Files\Eliis\PaleoScan\2022.1.1“