Table of Contents
DxO PhotoLab is a powerful image processing software designed for professionals to automatically enhance image quality. DxO PhotoLab is the ultimate image editing and retouching tool designed by and for photographers to get the best images. The program provides a rich and professional image editing and editing tools to automatically improve image quality. It features automatic image enhancement, support for plugins, and a few export options.
DxO PhotoLab Elite provides the most powerful editing and processing tools for RAW image processing, correcting any holes in your lens, virtually no artifact output images, and instant retouching. exposure using an automatic adjustment algorithm. You can apply any adjustments you need, and then the program automatically and intelligently applies all of the same defined areas.
Produce RAW and JPEG files with the best image quality, easily. DxO PhotoLab offers a complete set of smart-assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control of every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light restrictions, restore color details, apply sophisticated and advanced optical corrections.
Take control of every aspect of your photo: effectively remove noise, remove light restrictions, restore color detail, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance detail.
Features of DxO PhotoLab
- Smart algorithms adapt the settings to your device as well as the visual content
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Export multiple times in one click
- Export to multiple formats for web, print or backupOptimize the dynamic range of your image and show details from both overexposed areas.
- Intelligently improves local contrast and effectively eliminates distant smoke.
- Automatically render ISO RAW images and restore accurate details and colors based on our proprietary algorithms.
- Use your instrument with automatic adjustments based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
- Manually select the editing area by simply clicking on the part of the image that you want to adjust.
- Simulates an ND filter and allows you to apply artistic effects.
- Allows the removal of dust spots or unwanted objects from the image.
- Allows you to copy and paste settings from one photo to another.
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable, to let your photos look just the way you like them.
- Multiple exports in one click.
- Export to many formats for Internet, print or backup, export to social networks, photo editor.
System requirements of DxO PhotoLab
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard drive space or more
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) or Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- DirectX 9.0c . Supported Systems
- Graphics card supporting OpenCl 1.2 with 1GB video memory for OpenCL accelerated processing
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 bit) to CC 2021
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 through 2021 (other than HDR Efex Pro 2, not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 to Classic CC 2021
DxO PhotoLab Free Download
DxO PhotoLab 6.0 Build 3 (x64) Elite Multilingual
- You can also download Topaz DeNoise AI
How to install DxO PhotoLab
- Turning off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch file to the path “C:\Program Files\DxO\DxO PhotoLab 5“
- Run the Patch file with Run As Administrator click on the leopard’s head and find the file “DxO.PhotoLab.Activation.Interop.dll“