Table of Contents
DLC Boot 2022
DLC Boot is a tool used to create a rescue USB for Windows 7/8/10/11 computers. Through DLC Boot 2022 you can restore lost data on the operating system. You can use the latest DLC Boot 2022 to split the drive, create partitions or test the hard drive, test the RAM and most importantly, recover the data you have previously backed up with this software.
DLC Boot maximizes productivity and provides tools to repair damaged systems, saving time and effort. This tool identifies the reasons that are crashing the system and prevents it from working properly. DLC Boot includes many functions divided into many categories such as Office Tools, Utilities, Backup Tools, Antivirus software, Media Players, etc.
Features of DLC Boot
- Updated the software in DLC BOOT 2022 to the latest version.
- Support new type of Boot via Lan.
- Compress “Spam” programs with a password to avoid being deleted by anti-virus software.
- Updated Dirver to a new version (version 28/09/2021) => good support for new CPUs (fixed the error of not recognizing the hard drive Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver
- Installation Software with Intel® Optane™ Memory 9/ 28/2021 v188.8.131.526)
- Updated TeamViewer software to the latest version
- Supports the best UEFI standard Boot, besides there is a new UEFI boot menu design.
- Support Boot Hackintosh for those who want to install MacOS operating system on PC.
- Support UEFI Standard Boot: With Ubuntu, Android, Linux
- Support backup and restore saved WiFi passwords on the device.
- BitLocker partition support
- Update to the latest Mini Windows 10 – Driver support is better than the previous version.
- Added Mini Windows 11 64Bit (supports you to compose, listen to music, watch movies, support USB 3.0, USB 3G, UEFI), built the same working environment as Mini Windows XP in Hiren’s BootCD
- Integrated Mini Windows 10 32Bit & 64Bit (supports you to compose, listen to music, watch movies, support USB 3.0, USB 3G, UEFI), has built a working environment similar to Mini Windows XP in Hiren’s BootCD version
- Integrated Windows XP Mini version extracted from Hiren’s BootCD 15.2 and has been built and optimized better.
DLC Boot Free Download
DLC Boot 2022 4.1 Build 220628
DLC Boot 2019 v3.6 Build 190411
Create USB DLC Boot
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- 1 USB preferably 8gb (no data whatsoever)
- Windows operating system computer
- And software to create usb boot DLC Boot
- You should note that the bootable usb should not contain data and is only for booting and do not plug in the usb when the computer has entered windows, it will never be damaged.
- Extract the downloaded file and run the DLCboot.exe file with Administrator rights
- Come here, then plug the USB in okay
Next will appear the interface of DLC Boot select the usb icon as shown to start creating usb boot.
Choose USB format and NTFS or FAT 32
- NTFS (UEFI) then we can store more files larger than 4GB (eg: 32GB USB to create boot can add ghost file or ISO file to install win on 4gb) Support both Legacy and UEFT
- Fat32(UEFI) then we can only hold files smaller than 4GB (If USB 32GB, you can’t copy to files over 4GB, you can only copy to files smaller than 4GB)
- As for NTFS, it can only be booted with Legacy and contains files larger than 4GB
After selecting, we press Create Boot and the creation process will be automatic. Here I want to boot both UEFI and Legacy standards, so I choose NTFS UEFI.
Check the newly created USB Boot
To check if the USB Boot has been successfully created or not, we click on the TEST BOOT section.
- We leave the default as Hard Disk and the Boot Device section selects the correct usb just created boot. Virtual disk is the amount of virtual ram to use.
- Legacy BIOS is a USB test with the Legacy standard
- EFI-x64 to test usb with UEFI standard
- Detailed test video with Windows 10 – 64bit