As we all know, Windows Defender is included with Windows with the function of protecting your system from malware, spyware and even viruses. Defender Control is a utility that helps users easily disable Windows Defender software on Windows, including disabling and starting this tool.
Table of Contents
What is Defender Control
Defender Control is a freeware that allows you to disable Windows Defender in Windows 11 completely in just 1 click.
Windows Defender is included with Windows. It’s a small piece of software that runs in the background to help protect, your computer from malware like viruses, spyware, and other malicious software unwanted software.
Defender Control is a tool featured in a simple user interface that allows you to disable/enable or even launch Windows Defender. Windows Defender can be helpful in speeding up overall times when you find yourself copying large amounts of data to and from your PC or USB, or if you have a conflict between Windows Defender and another type of antivirus solution. . It can also be beneficial for users with a resource-light machine or a top-alternative installation.
As on Windows 8, 10 and 11 you cannot disable Windows Defender completely anymore, Click Settings in Windows Defender to open the control panel for the program in the new Windows Settings app. You can temporarily turn off the program’s real-time protection, but if you turn it off for a while, Windows will automatically turn it back on. It is not clear why Microsoft made the decision to change the behavior of Windows Defender in this regard. However, what is certain is that it will be frustrating for users who want to disable it permanently on the computer they are working on. Defender Control is a useful software in this case
Features of Defender Control
- During the process of copying large data from PC to USB or vice versa, disabling Windows defender can reduce Total Copy time
- Users may experience conflicts between Defender and their anti-virus application
- Some antivirus programs require users to manually disable or disable Windows Defender in Windows 10…
- Windows Defender will start each time you start your computer. If you feel your computer is slow, you should turn it off
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit).
Defender Control Free Download
Defender Control v2.1
How to use Defender Control
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Open software, you will see the interface of the software
- Green – Windows defender is on
- Yellow – Windows defender cannot be started – Real-time protection is off
- Red – Windows defender is off
- To disable – Enable Windows protection, click the appropriate button, you can also launch Windows Defender or Windows Defender settings (Under menu button) with one click. Defender Control has CMD (command line) support.
- Sometimes the program may need to wait 3-5 seconds to enable or disable the window saver and you may see the Yellow interface during this time.