DataCAD is a professional-grade AEC CADD program for architectural design, photo-realistic rendering, animation, and building documentation creation. Developed by architects and software engineers for architecture, DataCAD includes tools that make design and drafting easier, such as automatic door and window insertion, identification of and link size analysis, automatic 3D framing, and Teigha-based DXF/DWGtranslators.
DataCAD is listed as the second most widely used software by registered architects according to the most recent survey by the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
Features of DataCAD
- DataCAD allows you to draft, edit and prepare precise construction documents. More than just a drafting tool, DataCAD also includes automated 3D modeling and photo-realistic rendering tools that put you ahead of the competition. You control lighting, shading, and apply texture maps to create compelling 24-bit color images for your latest designs. Visualizing a nonconforming project allows you and your client to save time and money by agreeing to changes earlier in the design process.
- Simple but poor overall design aside, the app lets you dive into creating landscapes, architecture, designs or 3D objects. With multiple cameras allowing you to set the angle, even in render mode you can analyze your model from multiple angles.
- This application provides many drawing tools at your disposal. Colors can be set for each element, while accuracy is improved by rulers and curve design functions. Grids also play an important role, with the ability to have objects adjusted even at a certain point angle.
- Moreover, you can also use the app for architectural design. Specialized tools are available for creating wall, door and window elements. Textures can be assigned to objects, with full customization by opacity, ambient, opacity, and many other adjustments.
- When the job is done, various export options are available, so you can continue working on your project in other applications. This is useful because among other export formats, the available output formats are DWG, DXF, RAY, 3DS, STL and even SketchUp. Not only that, a simple rendered image can also be saved to your hard drive.
- Considering everything, we can say that DataCAD is not strictly designed for a specific domain, but a more general purpose precision tool. Overall, the execution is still a bit to be desired, with some tweaking in timing being necessary, but once you get the hang of it, the app will be a powerful design studio.
System requirements of DataCAD
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
DataCAD Free Download
- You can also download Vectorworks
How to install DataCAD
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy file Crack to the place where the software has been installed, path “C:\DataCAD 22”