CyberLink Screen Recorder
CyberLink Screen Recorder is an application software to record and take pictures of your computer screen, a powerful product of the famous CyberLink group of names. Computer game enthusiasts have long had problems filming their games. With this software you will be able to easily capture your screen and game and edit and save it as you wish. Using this software, editing the captured video is very simple and you can easily make the necessary changes to your video.
With CyberLink Screen Recorder software, you can easily share your recorded and edited videos with your friends. You will also be able to share your captured videos on the web and social networks. Of course, it should be noted that this software is not only for computer gamers and you can use this software in many cases. Plus, by connecting this software to your console, you’ll be able to shoot very professional videos of your gameplay on a variety of PlayStation and Xbox consoles. From now on, let your video recording from computer game Ethan to this software.
Features of CyberLink Screen Recorder
- Streaming in action games, gaining followers on Facebook, Twitch, YouTube incorporates webcam commentary into the livestream.
- CyberLink supports CyberLink’s industry-leading video editing tools, Screen Recorder is more than just screen capture software.
- Record video conferences or create training materials more effectively by recording your presentations and editing them quickly with easy-to-use tools.
- Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube and Facebook, screen recording, you can directly connect to the platform of your choice and stream the video in Full HD quality.
- Gameplay from Playstation, Xbox, or other popular consoles can be streamed directly to Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook.
- The software uses minimal CPU and GPU to make your working process smoother.
- Screen Recorder will help you create detailed, high-quality videos in no time. Record your entire screen, just one window or lock to a specific application.
- Enable employees to review presentations by recording, editing, and publishing them online.
System requirements for CyberLink Screen Recorder
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS only)
- Memory (RAM): Requires 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Core™ i-series and above Haswell (4th generation) processor: Core i7-4770 (only Core and Xeon branded), and above required for AI features.
- 128MB VGA VRAM or more
- Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or higher
CyberLink Screen Recorder Free Download
CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe 220.127.116.1120 x64
- You can also download CyberLink YouCam
How to install CyberLink Screen Recorder
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Read text file, block File hosts
- 127.0.0.1 cap.cyberlink.com
- 127.0.0.1 activation.cyberlink.com
- You can use Hosts Editor software, or edit it manually in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
- Run the Setup File to install
- In the Crack section, right-click the “Reg Patch” file and select Merge to add the key for the software