CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate introduces a new video editor that combines the features of professional video creation software with high performance, with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, helping new users to create professional videos. career without difficulty.
One of the coolest new features in CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate is the multi-camera editing mode. It’s a powerful system for creating sync, mix, and color-match clips shot from various angles of the same scene. Previously that only required studios, but now video blogging is becoming more and more complex and often uses multiple cameras.
Chroma key masking has also been improved to allow you to select multiple color ranges for the mask in case the screen is not perfect. Instead of creating a complete mess on a single project timeline, you can work on a portion of the project and then combine it into a parent project.
Features of CyberLink PowerDirector
- Powerful video editing app
- Support all video formats for editing
- Easy and understandable environment
- Customize every detail of the video
- Remove unimportant frames
- Record screen activity and edit different frames
- Apply blur effect and zoom in on the rest
- SVRT (Smart Video Rendering Technology) is a proprietary technology from CyberLink that intelligently identifies parts of a clip that have been modified, then renders only those parts in the process. production, not with the entire clip. SVRT not only saves time, but also preserves the original quality of the video, resulting in a better final video.
- Rotate clip speed
- Capture on-screen activity and edit recordings
- Many other powerful options and features
- High frame rate (up to 120/240fps).
- Intuitive and very easy to use.
- Video stabilization and accuracy issues.
- This feature allows the GPGPU to accelerate the processing of certain tasks. Working with OpenCL not only increases performance, it also leads to more costly results. PowserDirector 14 features 47 effects whose processing is accelerated through OpenCL technology.
- The latest formats and codecs are supported such as 4K UltraHD, AVCHD 3D/Progressive, XAVC-S and H.265. Performance when working with the popular WMV format, FLAC audio editing is also significantly improved.
- The design work is very intuitive.
System requirements for CyberLink PowerDirector
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS only)
- Memory (RAM): Requires 4 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Core™ i-series and above Haswell (4th generation) processor: Core i7-4770 (only Core and Xeon branded), and above required for AI features.
- 128MB VGA VRAM or more
- Resolution: 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or higher
CyberLink PowerDirector Free Download
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.0.2116.0 x64
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 20.1.2607.0 Multilingual x64
- You can also download CyberLink YouCam
How to install CyberLink PowerDirector
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Read text file, block File hosts
- 127.0.0.1 cap.cyberlink.com
- 127.0.0.1 activation.cyberlink.com
- You can use Hosts Editor software, or edit it manually in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
- Run the Setup File to install
- In the Crack section, right-click the “Reg Patch” file and select Merge to add the key for the software