CSiXCAD 19 is an embedded software in AutoCAD or BricsCAD® to interactively create drawings directly from ETABS software. CSiXCAD provides a direct link between the structural model defined and maintained in ETABS and the drawing document in CAD software. Both structural steel and reinforced concrete are supported.
CSiXCAD eliminates manual data conversion done by CAD engineers and automatically generates drawings that can be edited and refined with CAD. When the engineer makes a change in the ETABS model, CSiXCAD can compare the BIM model content with the edited ETABS model content and re-import all the changes or import the changes as per user choice. . Drawing edits in CSiXCAD are maintained and a report is generated on the exact ETABS model change applied to the BIM model.
Features of CSiXCAD 19
- Import from ETABS or SAP2000: During import, you have full control over which objects are imported and which drawing views are created. Data in a CSiXCAD BIM model is defined only once, and any changes to a structural element in a drawing are reflected in all drawings where that element is displayed.
- Upgrade from ETABS or SAP2000: When changes are made to the original design model, CSiXCAD can compare the contents of your BIM model with the modified design model and import all or only selected changes.
- BIM Objects: CSiXCAD creates “BIM Objects” that clearly represent structural elements and their associated annotation elements.
- Floor Plan: Steel floor plan showing member dimensions, shear nails, curvature and end response.
- Pitch: Steel pitch displays member dimensions, elevations, and column joints, and can be plotted as one or more lines.
- Joint Plane: Steel beams can be called individually or grouped together to use a single legend.
- Wall reinforcement plan: The reinforced concrete wall reinforcement plan represents the design of the wall and the requirements for horizontal and vertical reinforcement.
System requirements of CSiXCAD 19
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher
- RAM: 4GB
- Free hard disk space: 1GB or more recommended
CSiXCAD 19 Free Download
CSI CSiXCAD 19.1.0 Build 0148 x64
How to install CSiXCAD 19
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the keygen file with the password in the text file
- Copy the KeyGen and SentinelRMSCore.dll files to the path C:\Program Files\Computers and Structures\CSiXCAD 19\