Table of Contents
CSICOL 9 is a specialized software for designing columns, walls and core structures. CSICOL can model any type of reinforced concrete and composite reinforced concrete sections. When calculating software, it is possible to calculate the thinness of the column by the method of moment amplification, check and draw interactive diagrams of the cross section…
For those who are Structural Engineers, the calculation of columns and walls is sometimes a painful problem, the calculation according to the pre-built spreadsheets has not met the requirements of high accuracy. With the use of PP Interactive Charts in the calculation of columns and walls, CSICOL gives us the most general and comprehensive view of the mobilizing capacity of columns and walls in the calculation, and gives clear and coherent calculation explanations.
Features of CSiCol 9
- In CSiCOL any section can be easily used . The ability to specifically define reinforcing sections of rectangles and circles. Ability to add holes and cut out of the desired shape anywhere on the cross section.
- More than 50 element forms with simpler sizes and more than 3000 standard steel , for use in the field of ready supplies and can be used to be.
- The ability to explode and parametric edit shapes and draw custom shapes using polygon design tools. User can integrate parameter and either draw Form or create new complex new forms there.
- Forms can be properties of “holes” reserved for other forms to create part of the complex signifiers there are.
- Rebar any size at any point in the field and personally use the , side , side , lines , and distribution circuit utility to bar to distribute the Extra appropriately.
- By using the Rebar calculator to define the rebar and find the size equivalence, the rebar is due to customization and placement using a variety of sorting and distribution tools made
- Plot multiple PM or MM curves in the same graph with different values for Compressive strength of concrete (fc’), Tensile strength of steel (fy) or reinforcement size.
Generate a single page report for all columns in the Project File.
- Use any of the predefined parametric shapes provided by the program, including a variety of solid, hollow and flanged shapes, in addition to a large collection of standard steel shapes.
System requirements of CSiCol 9
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher
- RAM: 4GB
- Free hard disk space: 1GB or more recommended
CSiCol 9 Free Download
How to install CSiCol 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the CSICOL.exe file to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Computers and Structures\CSiCol 9\