CSI CSiPlant 7
CSiPlant 7 is an engineering software for the analysis and design of structural framing and pressure piping systems, including standard pressure testing with stress effects and flexibility factors. to automatically calculate and apply.
CSiPlant provides advanced analysis technology for pipeline engineers and structural engineers working in power, pressure pipelines and offshore oil and gas installations.
CSiPlant opens up a new dimension of analysis and design capabilities unique to the industry.
P-Delta analysis, also known as quadratic nonlinear geometry analysis, deals with the relationship between structure and eccentrically placed loads. It changes the stiffness as well as the bearing capacity of the structural element in the axial direction. P-Delta is a required analysis in many design standards.
Features off CSI CSiPlant 7
- CSiPlant provides an unlimited number of nonlinear load sequences, also known as path-dependent loads, including the order of loads. Due to friction acting in different directions during start-up with shutdown and other load states. The load sequence includes the sequence of temperature loading and unloading … necessary to determine the maximum failure stress state.
- Buckling analysis is often included in a number of cases such as sheathed pipes, temperature buckling, glass-plastic (GRP) and plastic pipes, fractures between pipes and anchors, increased analytical ability in some other advanced situations. Using both Eigen buckling and nonlinear large displacement buckling analysis, CSiPlant makes it easy to check for buckling during design.
- The imported model from SAP2000 to CSiPLant is fully compatible including loads, structural frames and sections, mesh systems, supporting members, volume definitions for earthquake analysis and load cases. dynamics, and degrees of freedom and other definitions. Analysis results at pipe support sites from the composite model in CSiPlant can be selected to export back into SAP2000 with options to filter by pipe section and load cases. The results from SAP2000 can be exported to SAFE for the design of the foundation base of the supporting structure.
- Pipeline models and structural frames can be quickly created and modified using CAD-like drafting tools to snap into objects, mesh intersections, and global axes. In addition, CSiPlant automatically populates labels, node and element number markers, insert and assign commands, and keyboard shortcuts, giving the modeler a variety of options to quickly model, edit, and modify. , modify and review the analytical model.
System requirements of CSI CSiPlant 7
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: ntel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 (9th Gen Intel Core i5/i7/i9, AMD Ryzen
- 5/7/9 with Zen 2 architecture or better desktop CPU recommended)
- RAM: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 2GB or more recommended
- Display: Supports 1024 x 768″ resolution
CSI CSiPlant 7 Free Download
CSI CSiPlant 7.0.0 Build 1027 x64
How to install CSI CSiPlant 7
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file CSIFileChecker.dll to the path C:\Program Files\Computers and Structures\CSiPlant 7\