CrystalMaker is a comprehensive application that brings many accurate and reliable tools that allow users to research, teach, learn and perform various tasks with crystalline and molecular materials with ease. . It is a reliable application with a wide range of innovative tools and provides support for interactive graphics to empower users with an intuitive understanding of structures and properties. Moreover, it gives users a package with many features such as visualization of multiple structures, rotatable animations and more.
CrystalMaker transcends traditional crystallography software, allowing you to create dynamic visualizations with rotatable animations. Energy modeling tools allow you to design and relax new structures, predict their vibrational properties, and discover how they communicate with other materials.
CrystalMaker X includes a built-in structure library with approximately 1200 structures: annotations, indexing and with previews – ready for immediate rendering. The library includes more than 400 minerals (all major rock-forming minerals plus many others), as well as important inorganic and organic crystals and molecules: from buckyballs to zeolites, and from ceramics dental to high Tc superconductors. There is also a teaching library on crystal-chemical type structure, plus a thematic library covering topics as diverse as chemical warfare, medicinal chemistry, food flavoring and more.
CrystalMaker 2021 is a perfect solution that users can include with gallery browser and crystal viewer. Moreover, it helps users to load 44 different file formats allowing users to work with different program files. Users can work more conveniently as it can easily create realistic graphics as well as animations, which will make it a perfect tool for researchers as well as students. With the newly designed interface, users can easily fix the molecular structure and can analyze the surfaces closely. On the other hand, it will be easier to handle many different types of models plus this application has an impressive 3D stereo view, depth of field.
Features of CrystalMaker
- Research, teach, learn and perform various tasks with Crystal and molecular materials with ease.
- Interactive graphics to empower users with a visual understanding of structure and properties.
- CrystalMaker allows you to print 3D models of your structure, via the option to export a 3D STL file (widely supported by most 3D printers). You can also export any structure as a standalone 3D COLLADA file: ideal for exchange with 3D graphics software.
- Packed with a host of features like multi-structure visualization, rotatable animations and more.
- Includes 1200+ reference structures with library browser and crystal viewer.
- There is support for downloading 44 different file formats allowing users to work with different program files.
- Realistic graphics as well as animations can be easily created, which will make it a perfect tool for researchers as well as students.
- It is also possible to repair the molecular structure and analyze the surfaces closely.
- Easily handle a wide variety of models plus this app features an impressive 3D stereo view, depth of field.
- CrystalMaker is the first program of its kind to go beyond static structs, to let you explore struct behavior quickly and easily. Simply drag and drop files into the same window, then rearrange their thumbnails to build your movie timeline. Manipulate and synchronize views, drag and drop thumbnails to rearrange them, then click the Play button and visualize the animation.
System requirements of CrystalMaker
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
CrystalMaker Free Download
CrystalMaker 10.60 x64
How to install CrystalMaker
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Done, the software is already Cracked