Table of Contents
Corel PaintShop Pro
Corel PaintShop Pro is specialized graphics software for editing vector and rater files. It is developed by Corel corporation with huge investment to bring the best effect to users.
The software is still not really popular, so not everyone knows its outstanding features. Developing in the direction of becoming more and more modern. Paintshop is integrated with many powerful Ai-supported features.
Offering top-notch editing tools, Paintshop is extremely impressive at resizing images. You can increase the image size with just a few simple steps without any loss of color quality.
Help users restore old photos, create true colors. In addition, automatic features such as AI Artifact Removal also help you remove blurry objects with just a mouse click. With the help of AI, your photos will become extremely realistic.
PaintShop Pro’s interface uses tabs to divide editing tools by function, simplifying usage and navigation. The software has two main tabs for tools: Manage and Edit. In the Manage tab, you’ll find a photo sorter and use it to browse, tag, and organize photos. The Edit tab contains editing tools that help fine tune the photo. Since both tabs contain different functions and tools, it is easy to locate without getting lost in the program, ideal for beginners or casual users.
The Complete workspace has all the tools available, including layers, while the Basic space cuts down to basic editing and enhancement tools – Similar to difference between Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. The Photography workspace is ideal for beginners who want to use AI tools to quickly improve images and automatically clean up imperfect areas. This feature comes with a cool split screen that shows the before and after version of the edit, so you can see the impact of each change on the photo.
Features of Corel PaintShop Pro
- Provides color-oriented photo editing and photo restoration tools
- Simple yet powerful tools and usage
- Good support for raster and vector image creation
- Support many Plugins similar to photoshop
- Apply more AI artificial intelligence in image processing
- Easily create special effects like: depth, fade. . .
- You can also view a photo’s EXIF data from the organizer screen, helping to remember camera-specific settings.
- Supporting more than 40 file formats, you can import most of the images into the program. Compatible with popular image file types like RAW, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, PSD and PDF.
- Provide creative environment and professional design
- Light and smooth, works well on multiple platforms
System requirements for Corel PaintShop Pro
- Windows® 11, Windows® 10 (version 1903 or later recommended with latest service pack (64-bit version)*
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Intel® Celeron G Series or AMD® Phenom II or later (Intel® i5 Series or AMD® Ryzen or later is recommended to support Artificial Intelligence)
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended to support Artificial Intelligence)
- Requires 3GB of available hard disk space (4GB recommended)
- Screen resolution 1366 x 768 (screen resolution 1920 x 1080 @ 100 DP recommended). Supports up to 250 DPI with appropriate screen resolution
- DirectX 11 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest drivers (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
Corel PaintShop Pro Free Download
Corel PaintShop Pro 2023 v188.8.131.52 English x64
How to install Corel PaintShop Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) otherwise the crack will be broken
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- After the installation is done
- Copy “Corel PaintShop Pro.exe” to the path: C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel PaintShop Pro 2023 (64-bit)\
- Copy and replace “PASMUTILITY.dll” to the path: C:\Program Files\Corel\PASMUtility\v1
- Block software with firewalls using the Firewall App Blocker (this step is important)