Table of Contents
Clip Studio Paint
CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX is a versatile tool for working with all types of graphics, including manga, comics, illustrations, sketches and more. The software offers natural colors of colors and tools, great features and unsurpassed accuracy, it allows you to create projects in a single device. In addition, it also provides a set of tools for working on 3D objects, allowing you to draw with vectors, manipulate lanes, and more.
To support the above needs, Clip Studio Paint supports many familiar drawing tools such as brushes, pencils, erasers, rulers, brushes of various types and tools to select areas in the picture ( section tools). Users can customize the above tools for the most convenient painting.
With the help of Clip Studio Paint EX, you can draw character sketches, color the story coloring pages as well as shade the backgrounds in the story easily.
In addition, this program also integrates a tool table cutting tool that allows to separate each part of the story page for easier processing.
In addition, if you want to experiment with a sports series that requires a lot of moving scenes, users do not need to worry because Clip Studio Paint Full supports a number of built-in filters to help show many other types of motion. together. Besides, this manga drawing software also provides a lot of filters to help express many emotional states, an indispensable part of typical Japanese manga series.
Manga Studio will provide available dialog styles or users can customize a custom dialog to fit the story they are telling. After adding the dialog, users can type the lines for each corresponding character in the series.
Not stopping there, Manga Studio also allows you to use the program’s built-in color palette. Not only that, users also have the right to create and add custom effects to their works. This feature is very handy when you are working on an illustration project or creating a comic book with your own signature.
Features of Clip Studio Paint
- Very simple user interface and many new tools updated
- Easily enlarge the drawing space
- Easily create 2D, 3D artwork
- Easily create professional 3D models
- New tool support for stunning and fast colors (go to find out what the tool is >..>)
- 3D drawings can change body shape
- CEL animation support
- Import or export files faster than previous versions (improved productivity)
- Easily adjust the font, font size or spacing in the image
- Improved the errors encountered in the previous version
- Powerful coloring tools make CLIP STUDIO PAINT the solution to comic creation
- Create original sketches with the mouse, or draw naturally with a pen tablet.
- Vector Tools
- Speed up your workflow
- Clip Studio Paint EX integrates a lot of templates available for you to choose from
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT imports and exports to popular file formats including PSD files
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT EX now provides support for 3D objects and shapes
- Adjust text and text spacing, mix fonts into pictures
- Supports standard drawing and illustration tools.
System requirements of Clip Studio Paint
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- Graphics card with VRAM of 256MB or higher and OpenGL 1.5 recommended.
- XGA (1024 × 768) or higher, WXGA (1280 × 768) or higher, 16-bit color display or higher.
- Pen/Stylus Tablet – Wacom Tablets (FAVO, Bamboo, Intuos, and Cintiq). Also known to work with Microsoft’s Surface Pro and other tablets.
Clip Studio Paint Free Download
Clip Studio Paint EX v1.11.4 (x64) Multilanguage
Clip Studio Paint EX v2.0.0 (x64) Multilingual
Clip Studio Paint EX Materials
How to install Clip Studio Paint
- Turning off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Install “CSP_200w_setup.exe” ( look at: Screen.png ) and do not change the default installation path.
- Run “Crack CS Paint.exe”.
- Run “CLIPStudioPaint.exe” or use “CLIP STUDIO” to start “PAINT”.
- Check the test project file in “TestProjects”, if it can be opened, modified and saved normally – trial version is successfully removed and you can use Paint without restrictions.