Table of Contents
ChemOffice Suite is a suite of powerful and intelligent applications that support science and research. ChemOffice is an easy-to-use tool that allows scientists and researchers to capture, store, retrieve and share data easily. They will easily share all kinds of data and information such as reactions, materials, compounds and related properties… of the research.
ChemOffice helps researchers and biologists analyze, organize, visualize and understand results quickly and accurately. ChemOffice offers a lot of powerful tools for chemistry and biology applications that allow for more efficient sharing and collaboration.
Features of ChemOffice Suite
- Can also enables researchers to capture, store, retrieve and share data and information about compounds, reactions, materials and their properties.
- Also offers an extensive collection of chemical and biological items to satisfy the requirements of chemists and biologists.
- Thus, support for inserting CDXML and other text formats is simplified, more direct such as SMILES, Mol, InChi and HELM.
- Can also provide all the functionality of the previous version of ChemOffice.
- Also included are new additions to accelerate research faster and enable new areas of scientific research.
- Provides chemists and biologists with a range of cutting-edge and latest functions to increase personal productivity and improve decision-making.
- Also use many of the precise and accurate science tools you need to perform research, analysis, scientific documentation, and collaboration.
- Provide improved structure prediction with your favorite third-party applications and Chem3D Ultra.
- Additionally, ChemFinder Ultra is included which provides improved chemical database management.
- Helps chemists and biologists track their work performance, visualize and better understand their results.
- Also uses a new plug-in architecture where you can now explore the chemical properties of a given molecule by looking up as well as retrieving information.
- Help chemists and biologists track their research work, visualize and gain insight into their results.
ChemOffice Suite System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB or more
ChemOffice Suite Free Download
PerkinElmer ChemOffice Suite 2022 v184.108.40.206
- You can also download Esri CityEngine
How to install ChemOffice Suite
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the entire Cr @ ck to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\PerkinElmerInformatics\ChemOffice2022“
- Watch the step-by-step detailed installation instructions video