CAD-Earth Software is known for exchanging images, objects and lines and meshes between Google Earth and CAD software. This allows you to apply the effects of terrain in CAD software and make the maps much more accurate and realistic. It is very easy to use and can be easily accessed from the toolbar or menu. Arqcom, the manufacturer of this product, has always supported popular software such as AutoCAD, Bricscad and ZWCAD in the CAD-Earth development process. Various operations such as previewing, sketching and rotating maps and changing various parameters are processed at high speed in CAD-Earth, rather allowing users to focus on map design than being involved in duplicate details.
Added commands to insert images, features, and terrain grids without georeferencing, specify insertion units, and convert to metric. Added option to insert and import images with relative path, full or not. You can now export CAD-Earth terrain meshes (imported from Google Earth) to a LandXML file, which can be imported with Civil 3D and other software products for surface generation
You can now import georeferenced images and terrain grids exactly as you see them in Google Earth. If you have placemarks, polygons, image overlays, or routes in Google Earth, they will appear in images imported into your CAD application. You will no longer have to specify the origin of the grid and the spacing between rows and columns to create the grid. Now you just need to specify the mesh resolution (normal, medium, high or highest) and the option to rotate the mesh when importing terrain grids from Google Earth.
Features of CAD-Earth
- Ability to preview the location of selected drawing entities in a map when selecting a coordinate system to georeference a drawing. Drawing entities can be moved, scaled, or rotated in the map until they fit the web page.
- Process images up to 10x faster from different vendors (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ovi) in satellite, map, or hybrid image mode in normal, medium, high, or tallest.
- New map control where you can preview real-world drawing entities. You can move, scale, and rotate reference entities in real time until they match the exact position.
- Avoid missing images or objects by using new commands to georeference the drawing by locating entities in the map, or by selecting two points and entering their latitude/longitude coordinates.
- The command to import terrain grids from Google Earth has been greatly optimized for speed and performance.
- If you have image files with corresponding world files that contain spatial data information, you can precisely place them in a drawing that automatically applies XY scaling and translation transformations.
System requirements of CAD-Earth
- Compatibility with CAD: AutoCAD 2017-2022
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel i5 series or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 1GB or more recommended
CAD-Earth Free Download
CAD-Earth v7.0.2 for AutoCAD 2017-2022
How to install CAD-Earth
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Patch file, press Patch and navigate to the path “C:\Program Files\CAD-Earth 7 (AutoCAD 2018-2022)” > File CADEARTH.dll