Bluebeam Revu 20
Bluebeam Revu 20 is a powerful software to create, markup, edit and collaborate PDF for your design and construction workflow. It provides award-winning PDF tools for creating, editing and collaborating in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) industry. Revu features advanced PDF markup, editing, and collaboration tools that increase productivity by leveraging markup data across the entire project lifecycle and streamlining processes.
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme is specially designed for professionals in various fields, including architecture, engineering, construction and others. Revu eXtreme is a great application software that can also be used to convert Microsoft CAD documents and drawings into high quality 2D and 3D PDF formats. The program offers PDF form creation, editing, scripting, and a set of markup tools, including text, notes, cloud CAD icons, stamps, highlighters, and more. In addition, it also allows users to convert scanned images into editable and searchable text documents with the OCR function.
Built-in OCR features and many advanced tools make it possible for users to create the right documents. This powerful application provides support for content processing in PDF files and provides a comprehensive solution with professional 2D and 3D file editing features. Script commands are also there to speed up the workflow and process the right content. Furthermore, it provides complete support for converting CAD data to PDF format for sharing, editing and other purposes.
Bluebeam Revu 2021 also allows users to edit scanned PDFs and export the appropriate content. Batch mode saves a lot of time while processing multiple files. Add text, shapes, numbers, links, and other attachments to the document and create the corresponding 3D PDF file. When it comes to CAD files, this powerful application offers support for working collaboratively with Navisworks, Revit, and many more.
Features of Bluebeam Revu 20
- Great tool for the design and build process
- Create, edit, markup and collaborate PDF
- Convert Microsoft Office documents and CAD drawings
- Convert images to high quality 2D or 3D PDF files
- Customizable, easy to use and awesome markup tools
- Easily connect and collaborate with project partners
- Powerful solution for automating complex processes
- Automated form generation, bulk linking and OCR support
- Convert an unlimited number of Microsoft® Office documents and CAD drawings into high-quality 2D or 3D PDF files, or convert scanned images into text searchable documents.
- Customizable, easy-to-use markup tools simplify communication between teams, and the powerful Bookmark List in Revu tracks annotations and generates reports.
- Connect and collaborate with project partners around the world in real time or anytime, with Studio Projects and Studio Sessions.
- Make large drawing sets more manageable by creating smart documents that can be easily shared with project partners – in the office or in the field.
- Powerful solution to automate complex processes and push the limits of document collaboration.
- Advanced tools for AEC projects, and more.
System requirements of Bluebeam Revu 20
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB minimum free hard disk space
- Installed Memory: Minimum RAM 4 GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor
Bluebeam Revu 20 Free Download
Bluebeam Revu 20.2.80 x64 Multilingual
How to install Bluebeam Revu 20
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Turn off the internet
- Run Setup to install the software
- Until the Serial Number field is displayed
- Turn on the KeyGen file > Select Version and click on the Owl to get the Serial
- Select Authorize Manually > Copy Security ID > Paste in Keygen
- Click on the owl image > Authorization Code will appear
- Watch the detailed installation instruction video