Blender is a free software for 3D modeling, rendering and animation that allows you to create dynamic and creative works of art. This software is a suitable and lightweight alternative to Maya and 3D Studio Max software and is provided as open source code. Blender has a powerful set of tools for creating animations suitable for simple tasks like creating a few frames to create advanced motion animations.
Blender software contains a powerful rendering engine that delivers surreal and stunning renderings. Many artists use this software to make professional movies and animations, and many of these works have won various awards. Modeling and sculpting with the powerful blender tools is simple and can create advanced visual effects. Blender software has an attractive user interface and is compatible with other graphical software.
What is Blender and what is it used for is the question of many people, this is a software that uses 3D drawing and design tools for animation, user interfaces, advertising. TV reporting, game development … besides downloading Blender also helps users create drawings on a clear interface and very flexible control. Effects of waves, particles, shadows, contours, colors, mists, etc. are also added to animate objects.
Features of Blender
- Create amazing images with Cycles.
- An extensive set of modeling tools makes it possible for you to sculpt, recreate, curve, and model.
- Extensive Python API, every tool available for scripting and customization.
- Animation with tools that create distortion, simulate water flow.
- Physically accurate shaders, SSS and translucency.
- Designed for animated short films,..
- Real-time preview of your movie and 3D footage.
- Synchronize audio, customize curves and dope sheets.
- Provide layer and color for Stroke and Fill.
- Integration of multiple pipeline tools is central to many products.
- The video editor offers a wide range of effective basic tools.
- And many other outstanding features.
System requirements of Blender
- 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support
- 4 GB RAM
- 1280 × 768 screen
- Mouse, touchpad or pen + tablet
- Graphics card with 1 GB RAM, OpenGL 3.3
Blender Free Download
Blender 3.4.0 x64
- You can also download Altium Designer
How to install Blender
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- It’s done