AVS Audio Editor
AVS Audio Editor provides users with many audio processing tools in many aspects such as creating audio, trimming, replacing or mixing audio clips together. The software also integrates editing features to enhance the quality of existing files, adding effects and filters to liven up your pieces.
AVS Audio Editor also allows you to set and add advanced effects and filters to audio files to increase the vividness. This program has the ability to extract audio from Videos, edit and save them as MP3, WAV, PCM, WMA, M4A, Flac, OGG, etc. You can also record audio from many formats. Various input devices to use as ringtones, alarm tones…
AVS Audio Editor supports batch audio editing mode to help users save time when processing multiple data at the same time, displaying waveform or spectrum views. In addition, this software also supports many input and output audio formats, converts them to desired formats…
AVS Audio Editor allows users to perform a lot of audio processing operations such as cutting, joining, mixing, deleting unwanted audio parts or dividing large music files into smaller segments. If you want to create a completely new sound then this application will help you. In particular, users can perform these actions on the Timeline interface with high accuracy and maximum control over their activities.
Features of AVS Audio Editor
- Edit all popular formats MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, MP2, AMR, OGG, etc.
- Cut, join, delete parts, split audio files.
- Mix audio and mix several audio tracks together.
- Choose between 20 built-in effects and filters including delay, flange, chorus, reverb, invert, echo and more.
- Record audio from any input.
Record audio data from a variety of inputs such as microphones, vinyl records, and other input lines on the sound card.
- Extract and edit audio from your video files.
- Master your sound for higher quality.
Eliminate noise and annoying sounds like roar, hissing, crackling, etc.
- Change the audio bitrate to any desired level.
- Use the equalizer to adjust the volume the way you want.
- Expand your experience with additional features.
Turn written text into natural speech with Text-to-Speech.
- Create ringtones for iPhone and other smartphones.
System requirements of AVS Audio Editor
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
AVS Audio Editor Free Download
AVS Audio Editor 10.2.1.562
How to install AVS Audio Editor
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the file Patch.exe> Scan> and press Patch