Table of Contents
AviDemux is video editing and video encoding software that allows you to edit and encode MPEG and AVI files, including DivX. AviDemux is very easy to use.
Although this is not an advanced video editing software, the tasks of Avidemux software are not inferior to other complex video editing software. It is suitable software for those who are just starting to practice video editing.
Avidemux not only gives you the above outstanding features, but it also gives you many benefits to suit your needs and desires. Now we will check if your computer configuration is enough to meet the installation requirements.
Features of AviDemux
- Support for the new Hadamard Exhaustive Search x264 method of evaluation.
- Decoding for Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile (WVC1)
- It is possible to decode H.263 again (it was dropped in version 2.4.0)
- Fix lost audio files when saving large OpenDML AVI files.
- Fix different color schemes with RGB codecs including BMP, Huffyuv, JPEG and PNG.
- Update this version in many different languages: French, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
- Save on Win32 operating system in the Avidemux folder inside the user’s profile. It allows Avidemux to be used even by those who do not have administrative rights.
- The Win32 CLI version now outputs to the console.
- New version of Quartz for Mac.
- Better SDL support for Mac Quartz and Qt4 versions (SDL windows is now embedded and accelerated for Qt4)
- Decode different video files for Mac-based PowerPC.
- Add own MOV muxer to replace silence into MOV mux mode in MP4 video.
- Color information in HDR mode is saved in backup mode when both input and output video are in Matroska/WebM. Setting additional or overriding color information is also included in the MKV and WebM muxer.
- The indexer in the MPEG-TS demuxer is capable of detecting resolution changes in
- MPEG-2 and H.264 streams if not supported and suggesting an alternative index.
- Supports YUV variants of Ut Video lossless codec for encoding and decoding via the FFmpeg library.
- Limited support for 7.1 channel layouts. Decode and stream a copy to the XLL substream in the DTS audio track.
System requirements for AviDemux
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
AviDemux Free Download
AviDemux 2.8.1 x64 Multilingual
- You can also download Icecream Video Editor
How to install AviDemux
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software