Table of Contents
AutoTURN Pro is the most advanced turn-based simulation application with Swept path 2.0 technology. This application brings new dimensions to vehicle scanning path modeling, analysis and visualization. It has been equipped with Swept Path Technology that takes analysis to a whole new level from Path Automation to 3D Clearance Analysis.
AutoTURN Pro 3D’s advanced automation now allows you to simulate subtle vehicle movements by inserting waypoints. It also gives you the maximum possible speed on a given route. For multi-part vehicles, AutoTURN Pro 3D allows the user to separate the components from the front tractor.
You can create 3D scanned envelopes with vehicle height and ground to analyze designs in 3D. AutoTURN Pro 3D now allows you to simulate more subtle vehicle movements by adding waypoints. It also allows users to separate components from the front tractor, making it ideal for testing operating scenarios at different facilities.
Features of AutoTURN Pro
- Bringing new dimensions to vehicle scanline modeling, analysis and visualization.
- Equipped with Scan Path Technology that takes analysis to a whole new level from Path
- Automation to 3D Clearance Analysis.
- Allows you to simulate refined vehicle movements by inserting waypoints.
- Gives you the maximum possible speed on a given route.
- For multi-part vehicles, AutoTURN Pro 3D allows the user to separate the components from the front tractor.
- It is possible to generate 3D scanned envelopes with vehicle height and clearance to analyze designs in 3D.
- Allows you to simulate more subtle vehicle movements by adding landmarks.
- Allows the user to separate components from the front tractor, making it ideal for testing operating scenarios in different facilities.
System requirements for AutoTURN Pro
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 – 2019, Autodesk Civil 3D 2010 – 2019
- Bentley MicroStation V8i, CONNECT Bentley PowerDraft (V8i), PowerCivil (V8i)
- Bentley® Power GEOPAK (V8i), Power InRoads ( V8i ) Bentley® AECOsim Building
- Designer V8i, CONNECT® Bentley®
- Bricsys® BricsCAD® (Pro and Platinum) V16 – V19
- ZWSOFT® ZWCAD® 2017 – 2019
AutoTURN Pro Free Download
Transoft AutoTURN Pro 3D 184.108.40.2066
- You can also download Leica Infinity
How to install AutoTURN Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Before installing this software, you need to install AutoCad or other compatible software above
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software select Standalone License >> Full Version
- Next enter License Number: 123456
- To get the CD Key, open cmd.exe, you can find it in a quick search, Select Folder Crack to run the keygen file
- Write to “cd (path to key file gen)” For example, for D drive, my syntax will be “cd D:\KyThuat\Mo Phong\Transoft_AutoTURN_Pro_3D\Crack“
- After going to the crack folder, write the syntax “keygen.exe 14 9 0 c” will appear a table with some numbers that is CD Key to fill in and continue to install the software.
- After the installation is complete, start the software with the icon on the screen, pay attention if you do not install AutoCad first, the screen will be blank.
- Open the software, a table will appear and we will have Installation Code continue to enter the cmd table write the syntax “keygen 14 9 0 (Installation Code) a“
- A “Authorization key” will appear, fill it in and you’re done
- Watch Autocad 2010 test video with Windows 10 – 64bit