Table of Contents
Automation Studio is engineering software for system design, documentation, training and maintenance of automated electrical equipment and fluid materials. With this app, companies can collaborate on a project or share important information with customers, suppliers or partners. The new version helps equipment manufacturers and builders standardize and equip project documents with new multi-user, multi-language, and telemetry features.
This program allows the user to follow the scenarios to find the error in the simulation. Several dynamic virtual tools help troubleshoot and repair these errors. This results in a productive and productive environment for training and maintaining services and thus leads to increased output.
In different modes support the process by hydraulic system or a combination of them. In addition, the calculated lines and dynamic simulations will be controlled by the software and exported. Based on the application when working in practice, you can evaluate the working process of each machine.
Features of Automation Studio
- The ability to automatically find the order in the system, display the functions and applicable commands.
- Improved workspace.
- Support virtual measuring device.
- Calculations are provided for hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components.
- Supports unlimited access to available profiles.
- Diagram display support for any technology. (with tooltips, references, and component markup links).
- Supports viewing and printing of diagrams, plotter curves from the original project and various reports.
- Library with ISO compliant components used for design and simulation.
- All are linked together creating a complete system with extremely precise operation.
- Ability to automatically find the order in the system and display applicable functions and commands
- Workspaces are improved using these concepts.
- The existence of special APIs for interaction and use in other applications
- The existence of the multi-user attribute
- Bring your circuits to life with simulation
- Library of thousands of symbols arranged by technology ready for simulation
- Measuring instruments such as: multimeters, clamp meters, oscilloscopes, hydrometers, thermometers and more
- Create or trigger predefined errors to develop troubleshooting skills
- Create a library containing only the required components for specific exercises
- Training with ready-to-use components from the Manufacturer’s Catalog
- Remote access for E-learning
- And many other features…
System requirements for Automation Studio
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor Intel Core i3 or comparable
- RAM 8 GB or more
- Hard drive space 15 GB or more
- Graphics card: 512MB or higher video memory, with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768. OpenGL 2.0 or Direct3D 11 support required for the 3D module.
- HD1080 (1920 x 1080) or higher
Automation Studio Free Download
Automation Studio Professional Edition P7.0 SR0 v184.108.40.20638 x64
Automation Studio Professional Edition P7.0 SR0 v220.127.116.1138 x86
- You can also download Rhinoceros 7
How to install Automation Studio
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Cr@ck file to the path “CC:\Program Files (x86)\Famic Technologies\Automation Studio P7.0”
- See the video for detailed installation instructions