As we all know, Autocad 2017 is a version that has been released for a long time, but is still selected and downloaded by a large number of users to use. The reason for this is probably because the CAD 2017 version is light in size, easy to install on many low-profile computers and for smooth operation, without lag like the new versions.
Introduced and officially released by Autodesk Corporation on March 21, 2016. CAD version 2017 is much improved compared to its predecessors. Typically, this improves performance, allowing individual designers to contribute, share and collaborate with the team. Sync and work on desktop and laptop computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.
Features of AutoCAD 2017
- Center Mart is a tool that creates centers of selected shapes such as circles. Shape or polygonal shape. When the user switches to another object selection, the Centerlines and Center Mart tools will automatically update the center of the newly selected object.
- Not stopping there, the CAD 2017 2D/3D version also has an extremely significant performance improvement. However, this you only see most clearly on highly-configured computers with graphics cards running DirectX 11.
- Pro version of the mobile app for phones and tablets. Now it is included with the purchase of Autocad. The Pro version offers more features than the standard Autocad 360 application.
- In addition to viewing, creating, editing and sharing autocad drawings. With Autocad 360 Pro also provides users with up to 25GB of storage space. Open files up to 30 MB in size. Use extensive annotations and layer management tools and much more.
- Autocad 2017 also introduces a new License Manager feature. Helps simplify the transition between license types. Save user work when disconnected from the network with License Manager. Users can view software copyright information and install plug-ins, add-ons and extensions.
System requirements for AutoCAD 2017
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, 32 bit or 64 bit version
- CPU: at least Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 64 processor
- RAM: minimum 2GB with 32-bit version (3GB recommended), 4GB with 64-bit version (8GB recommended)
- Available hard drive: 6GB free
- Monitor: at least 1360×768 resolution (1600×1050 or higher recommended) with True
- Color (DirectX 9 or DirectX 11 compatible card recommended)
- .NET Framework Version 4.6
AutoCAD 2017 Free Download
- X-force 2015
- X-force 2016
- X-force 2017
- X-force 2018
- X-force 2020
- X-force 2021
- X-force 2022
- X-force 2023
AutoCAD 2017 Code
- Serial Number: 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545
- Product Key: 001I1
How to install AutoCAD 2017
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run the sfx file (the file is compressed according to Autodesk’s standards, so it’s very light) and choose where to extract the software installer
- Run the Setup file in the part you just extracted
- Just Instal and wait for the software to install
- After the installation is complete, we turn off the internet first and then press Launch (or open the software manually)
- Select Enter Serial Number
- Select Active >> enter the Serial Number above >> Next >> Request an activation code
- Using an offline method >> Next >> Back >> Back
- Unzip X-force and Run as Administrator
- Copy Request Code to X-force
- Press Generate
- Press Patch
- Copy Activation Key and paste it into the software
- A success message will appear
- Reopen the internet to use the software normally. Good luck