Audacity allows you to edit all popular formats of audio files for free. This free software imports sounds and music, puts sound effects on individual tracks, and mixes things like tracks and podcasts together.
Audacity comes with many professional recording and editing functions. It is possible to create both live recordings as well as cutting tracks. The result is saved as one of many supported audio formats. Additionally, Audacity has an audio toolbox with loads of effects, an on-board equalizer and frequency analyzer.
Audacity supports users to record and filter noise easily on computers for free. You can record directly through your computer microphone, headset or other portable recording device. In particular, the application allows you to record multiple channels at the same time with high sound quality, so it is popular with users.
In particular, Audacity is equipped with powerful audio editing tools, you can easily cut, merge, join, delete audio as you like. You can also undo and redo actions without limitation. This is one of the most used free MP3 cutter software.
Features of Audacity
- Record live voice or song.
- Supports recording 16 channels at the same time with a microphone or with a combo.
- Device Toolbar toolbar helps control multiple input output devices.
- Level meters adjust the volume during recording.
- Export and import Audio files.
- Allows importing files, editing audio and combining with other recordings.
- Export and import file formats supported by Libsndfile such as: GSM 6.10, WAV & U/A-Law.
- Import the raw Audio file using the Import Raw command.
- Support 16bit, 24bit, 32bit audio quality control.
- The Envelope bar lowers or gradually increases the volume.
- Allows playing multiple clips in a song.
- Adjust volume with effects such as compressor, Amplify, Normalize, etc.
- Change frequency with effects like: Bass & Treble, Equalization, High/Low…
- Voice over DJ sets and Podcasts with the Auto Duck effect.
- And many other attractive features are waiting for you to discover.
System requirements for Audacity
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Audacity Free Download
Audacity 3.2.0 Multilingual x64
- You can also download AVS Audio Editor
How to install Audacity
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- It’s done