Table of Contents
Ashampoo UnInstaller is the leading solution to help you remove all traces of unnecessary applications, clean up your system and maintain optimal performance. The developers of Ashampoo UnInstaller have found a new way to monitor your system during installation to provide maximum accuracy and minimize system resource usage. In Ashampoo UnInstaller, performance is king.
Features of Ashampoo UnInstaller
- Smart Uninstall: Combining Ashampoo UnInstaller’s uninstallation processes with the default tool in Windows will help users achieve maximum results. In addition, Ashampoo
- UnInstaller also helps you to scan your hard drive for unnecessary files and remove them.
- Windows Integration – Access Ashampoo UnInstaller features anywhere on your desktop via the context menu in Windows.
- Info Bar – Get instant feedback on changes made during installation.
- Efficient application management – Using protocols and the ability to generate HTML reports, Ashampoo UnInstaller takes application management to a whole new level.
- Besides, smart filtering technology will help you quickly find relevant information.
- The most important component of Ashampoo UnInstaller lies in its intelligent monitoring system which helps you to monitor all changes to the system in real time.
- Real-time monitoring – Ashampoo UnInstaller uses high-performance technology in real-time to monitor all changes made during program installation. This approach consumes only a minimal amount of system resources and takes a screenshot of the system.
- Disk Cleanup – Ashampoo UnInstaller will delete temporary files and clean up Windows history to free up hard drive space.
- Internet Cleaner – Ashampoo UnInstaller removes traces of the Internet, deletes temporary files, cleans browser cache files and clears browsing history.
- File Cleanup – Protect your privacy and permanently delete files & folders leaving no chance of recovery.
- Overwrite the drive – With Ashampoo UnInstaller, you can overwrite the free space on the drive to prevent recovery of deleted files.
- Ashampoo UnInstaller will help you keep your computer running quickly and with good response time after uninstalling applications.
- Defrag – Ashampoo UnInstaller will help you defragment your drive and increase read/write speed. Ashampoo UnInstaller supports Pro-Active Defrag to prevent future disk fragmentation.
- Search for duplicate files – Ashampoo UnInstaller will locate and remove redundant files to reclaim disk space. Use the built-in settings to define location and search criteria and add exceptions.
- Font Management – Review and remove installed system fonts.
- Link Checker – Detect and remove invalid application shortcuts.
- Registry optimization – Ashampoo UnInstaller optimizes, cleans, and repairs databases in the Windows Registry.
- Restore Point Management – Create, apply, and delete Windows system restore points.
- Service Manager – Speed up the system and manage services included in Windows
- Data Recovery – Ashampoo UnInstaller will help you to recover files and folders deleted by mistake easily.
System requirements for Ashampoo UnInstaller
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/ 11
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 100 MB or more.
Ashampoo UnInstaller Free Download
Ashampoo UnInstaller 12.00.11 Multilingual
- You can also download Advanced System Optimizer
How to install Ashampoo UnInstaller
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch file to the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo UnInstaller 12“
- Run the Patch file with Run as Administrator and Press Patch