Arnold for Maya
Arnold for Maya is an advanced Monte Carlo ray tracing renderer built for feature-length animation and visual effects needs. Originally co-developed with Sony Pictures Imageworks and now their primary renderer, Arnold is used at over 300 studios worldwide including ILM, Framestore, MPC, The Mill and Digic Pictures. Arnold has been the lead renderer for dozens of movies from Monster House and Cloud with Chance to Meat to Pacific Rim and Gravity. It is available as a standalone renderer on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, with plug-ins supported for Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, Cinema 4D, and Katana. It is an integrated interactive renderer for Maya and 3ds Max.
Features of Arnold for Maya
- Seamless integration with Maya shapes, cameras, lights and shaders.
- Image Based Lighting support, including a state of the art physical sky.
- Interactive rendering (IPR) allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
- Support for volume rendering with Maya Fluids.
- Support for Maya Hair and nHair.
- Particles and nParticles support, including particle instancer.
- Defer the creation of geometry at render time with the Stand-in placeholder nodes.
- Productivity boost: override sets, holdout mattes, shadow catcher, passes, UDIM style textures, and arbitrary primvar data.
- Extensible through plug-ins (Golaem, FumeFX for Maya, Yeti, Shave & Haircut).
- XGen integration.
- Texturable geometric lights.
- Deep EXR.
- Rendering of curves.
System requirements of Arnold for Maya
- Configure according to the installed Maya software
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Arnold for Maya Free Download
Arnold for Maya v184.108.40.206 (2023)
Arnold for Maya 2020 – 2023
How to install Arnold for Maya
- Install Arnold, just press Next repeatedly
- After the installation is complete, copy the file ai.dll in the Crack folder to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Arnold\maya20XX