Table of Contents
AOMEI Partition Assistant
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a FREE disk partition management software that has earned its reputation among users worldwide. It comes with a lot of powerful features that give you complete control over your hard disk and partitions. For example, “Resize Partition” allows you to increase the partition size to solve low disk space problems, or shrink the partition size to make the partition size more reasonable. You can flexibly manage disk space with “Create Partition”, “Merge Partition”, “Delete Partition”, “Format Partition”, “Clone Partition”, etc.
AOMEI Partition Assistant embeds industry-class data protection technology. Rigorously tested by our R&D team, it allows you to realize even more secure partitioning operations that meet your expectations. Our product can help you solve all problems on your disk partitions, no matter the disks in MBR or GPT style or the size of your disks.
The AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard partition management tool also converts the operating system into an SSD or HDD without having to reinstall the Windows operating system and applications.
The most important advantage of this program is the ability to resize and move partitions to reset and secure important data. This is a reliable software to manage partitions as well as protect computer data. Equipped with technology that can turn dynamic disk into Primary disk and vice versa, helping to manage Primary, Logical, Simple, Spanned, Striped, Mirrored and RAID-5 partitions.
Features of AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Includes all the features of the Professional version.
- Supports all Windows Server and PC systems.
- Recover lost or deleted partitions to get data back.
- Clone system disk from MBR to GPT, GPT to MBR, GPT to GPT.
- Migrate OS from MBR Disk to GPT SSD or HDD.
- Migrate OS from GPT Disk to GPT/MBR SSD or HDD.
- Convert system disk between MBR and GPT type.
- Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk and Vice Versa.
- Convert partition type between primary and logical.
- Align partitions to optimize SSD performance.
- Add Create Portable Version: Install AOMEI Partition Assistant on removable device to run directly on target computer without installation, convenient for maintenance and trouble-shooting.
- Fixed App Mover function showing wrong size for some apps.
- App Mover has added a new function to categorize apps by name or size.
- Fixed data loss caused by transferring MicroSoft Project/Office/Visio using App Mover.
- Fixed an issue where an admin warning appeared when copying data to a partition after creating NTFS.
- App Mover can free up memory on the selected partition by moving the app to another drive.
- Optimized disk index display: starting from Disk 0 and consistent with the drive management available on Windows.
- Fixed an issue where the program could not recognize the Ext4 partition on attached Linux systems.
- Fixed an issue where the serial number was not displayed properly after editing.
- Fixed a flag indicating that the mirrored GPT system did not match the source disk.
- Fix Runtime Error when installing software.
- Allocate free space from one partition to another.
- Expand the partition wizard to enlarge the NTFS system partition without rebooting.
- Split a large partition into two or more smaller partitions.
- Quickly partition hard drive with just 1 click.
- Manage hard disk partitions from Command Prompt.
- Dynamic Disk Management: Resize, Move, Create, Format Dynamic Volumes.
- SSD Secure Erase Wizard.
- Windows to USB
System requirements of AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 including 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Processor: 500mhz x86 chip or higher.
- Minimum 512MB RAM.
- Supports both MBR and GPT hard disks.
- IDE, SCSI and SATA hard disks.
- SSD (Solid State Drive).
- USB external disk, FireWire disk.
- Supports dynamic volumes up to 5TB and 256 disks in one system
AOMEI Partition Assistant Free Download
AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.4.1 Multilingual
AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.4.1 Technician (x64) WinPE
How to install AOMEI Partition Assistant
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Use Firewall App Blocker to block internet connection software
- There are 2 ways to crack
- Copy the file “cfg.ini” to the place where the software has just been installed, the path “C:\Program Files (x86)\AOMEI Partition Assistant“
- Or open the keygen and enter the key into the software