Agisoft Metashape Professional
Agisoft Metashape (formerly PhotoScan) is a standalone software product that performs digital image processing and 3D spatial data generation used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documents, and production. visual effects as well as indirect measurements of objects at different scales.
Wisely deployed digital photography applied with computer vision methods results in an intelligent automated processing system that can, on the one hand, be managed by a novice in the field. The photography sector, on the other hand, has a lot to offer a professional who can tailor workflows to a variety of specific tasks and data types. Throughout various case studies, Metashape proves to be accurate and quality results.
Features of Agisoft Metashape Professional
- Handles different image types: aerial (nadir, oblique) & close range.
- Automatic calibration: frame (including fisheye), spherical & cylindrical camera.
- Supports multiple camera projects.
- Dense point clouds: editing and classification
- Build correction models for accurate results.
- Classify points for custom geometry reconstruction.
- .LAS export to benefit from classic point data processing.
- Digital elevation model: Export DSM/DTM
- Digital Surfaces and/or Digital Terrain Models depending on the project.
- Georeferncing based on EXIF meta data / flight log: GPS data / GCPs
- Support EPSG register coordinate system: WGS84, UTM, etc.
- Export geographical orthopedics
- Geosynthetics: GeoTIFF format compatible with most GIS systems; The .KML file is located on Google Earth.
- Export in batches for large projects.
- Color correction for uniform texture.
- Measurements: distance, area, volume
- Inbuilt tool to measure distance, area and volume.
- To perform more sophisticated data analysis, Metashape products can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of export formats.
- Ground control point: high precision survey
- Enter GCP to control the accuracy of the results.
Encrypted/Unencrypted Target Auto Detection for Fast GCP Input
Scale bar tool to set the reference distance without performing device positioning.
Python script: customize workflow
- In addition to Batch processing a way to save human intervention, the Python script suggests customization options
a parametric sample for several similar datasets; check intermediate test results
- Multi-racial image processing
- RGB / NIR / thermal / multi-racial image processing.
Fast reconstruction based on appropriate channel.
Multi-channel generation for the calculation and export of integrated vegetation indices (NDVI).
- 3D modeling: create and texture
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc
- Directly load Sketchfab resources and export to popular formats.
- Optical Vignette: Supports HDR and multivariate.
- 4D models for dynamic scenes
- Process data of multiple camera stations for creative projects in the cinematic arts, game industry, and more.
- The basis for many visual effects with chronologically reconstructed 3D models.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera location camera station, as long as there are at least 2 camera stations.
- Stitch 360 panoramas for a camera station data.
- Distributed computing over a computer network to use the synergy of multiple nodes to process huge data sets in a single project.
System requirements for Agisoft Metashape Professional
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB of free hard disk space minimum
- Installed memory: 1 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor or higher
Agisoft Metashape Professional Free Download
Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.8.5 Build 15139 (x64) Multilingual
- You can also download SpeedTree Modeler
How to install Agisoft Metashape Professional
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Crack file to the installation location of the software “C:\Program Files\Agisoft\Metashape Pro“
- It Done