Aescripts SaveObjects for After Effect
Aescripts SaveObjects is an AE script that saves a component’s classes and properties with live preview, the Save Object extension allows you to save any element, layer (even a bunch of layers) and all properties with live preview and use them in other projects. Save compositions with live preview, layer and attribute presets, fonts, masks, markers, keyframe interpolation, expressions and JSX code can also be saved with the ability to change all values. You can back up your saved projects and use them later. Comes with a pack of free add-ons containing dozens of pre-made classes and presets. + All file viewer.
This extension lets you save any comps and layers (and even a plethora of layers) and properties that have live previews. You can then apply them to other projects.
Automatically reduce project size by using Collect methods for files.
Features of Aescripts SaveObjects for After Effect
- Save layers, compositions, and properties using live preview.
- Save Presets, Fonts Markers, Masks, Presets Keyframes interpolation, Expressions, and
- JSX codes that allow you to alter their values.
- This extension lets you save any comps and layers (and even a lot of layers) as well as all properties with live preview. You can then apply them to other projects.
- You can save your saved items to make use of them again later.
- Includes a free upgrade package with a myriad of pre-made layers and pre-sets.
- Automatically reduce project size using the Collect methods for files.
- The Fonts can also be taken care of.
- A media browser for After Effects. Apply, preview, and import preset projects and media files in a single click.
Aescripts SaveObjects for After Effect System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Aescripts SaveObjects for After Effect Free Download
Aescripts SaveObjects v1.1.2 for After Effects
How to install Aescripts SaveObjects for After Effect
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy the
- Win : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\
- Mac : ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions