Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects
Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects is a revolutionary new plugin that allows you to track warped surfaces inside After Effects. Perfect for past beauty edits and other tough cleaning jobs!
Features of Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects
- A simple rule for Lockdown is that a track should never exist when it does not explicitly cover the point it represents. So in plain English, if I was tracking a brick on the wall and a car in front of the wall, then that trackpoint should be “Dead” and there is no keyframe when it is gone. is displayed again and has been covered by the car.
- You can use “Delete left keyframe” and “Delete right keyframe” to finish left and right routes in time, so they only exist when the feature you’re following shows. . All of our tracking algorithms and interpolation systems are based on the concept that your track points exist only on display features. A trackpoint is tracking your feature, then on subsequent frames cloaking something completely different confuses the tracker.
- Pre-composing and setting up your footage/composition for tracking
The layer that Lockdown is applied to, and the Composition that layer is in, must have the same resolution and framerate for Lockdown to work. If you aren’t 100% sure how to set that up on your own, just press the Pre-compose button at the top of the plugin. The script will pre-compose your layer and set everything inside the pre-comp to all the correct settings, and you can work with Lockdown in there.
- Optional Tracking Filter
This optional button applies effects that sometimes allow our tracker better identify textures. It’s basically an edge-detect with a lot of contrast. You should be in 16 or 32-bit mode when using this filter. Running a denoiser on the original footage, and again on the final result also improves trackability. This is great for a shot where lighting is changing, because it brings out details in cracks and surfaces, and tends to ignore larger gradients. It’s great for faces, where there is tons of detail to be tracked in the pores of the skin. Without the filter, the tracking points may follow shadows and highlights sliding across the face, rather than the skin. With this filter, they will lock onto pores and skin details. Keep in mind this filter becomes far less effective with compressed video, like mp4. This video explains:
Click “Popout” to enter the Popout tracker. Layers are DISABLED in the first release of Lockdown 2.0.0, and will be enabled after the first round of testing. Control click to create points, control-click and drag to create a grid of points. Press “Track All” to track the points. Press “Auto Triangulate” to generate a mesh.
- Improving on automatic tracking
Track Adjustment: When a point drifts away from it’s target, click and drag it to put it back in place. Adjustment keyframes are an additional layer of animation that adds on top of your base track. It’s a very fast way to fix drifts.
System requirements of Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects Free Download
Aescripts Lockdown v2.7.3 for After Effects
How to install Aescripts Lockdown for After Effects
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy the
- Win : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <Version>\Support Files\Plug-ins
- Mac : ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
- Or use ZXP Installer