Aescripts Kease for After Effect
Keyframing is a tough and time-consuming routine. Make it simple with Kease, a small yet powerful tool available for Mac and Windows users. While its minimal layout makes its presence discreet within your After Effects workspace, its smart and powerful features help you get the job done faster.
Features of Aescripts Kease for After Effect
- A game-changing script loaded with customizable 1 click animations.
- Packed with shortcuts, and intuitive controls to help you animate faster.
- KeyFast does all the repetitive stuff, leaving more time to animate the fun stuff.
- Common animations
Trim Paths, slide, scale, rotate, fade.
Apply animations like these in 1 click (with easing).
- Animating many layers
Select all your layers and click!
Keyframes placed, easing done.
Quickly stagger layers or keyframes.
KeyFast applies animations with easing applied by default.
- Aligning Keyframes
Select keyframes across several layers.
Then click to align keyframes to your playhead.
- Overshoot animations
Add overshoot to rotation, position, scale.
- Staying in flow
Keyfast helps you flow through tedious parts of animation.
Allowing you to focus on the important bits only.
Aescripts Kease for After Effect System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Aescripts Kease for After Effect Free Download
Aescripts Kease 1.0.10 for After Effects
How to install Aescripts Kease for After Effect
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy to the
- Win : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\
- Mac : ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions