Aescripts Bendio is ideal for combining bends into sequenced layers, much like character rigs.
Sure, you can do it with puppet pegs, but it takes a long time to set up, often looks… bad, and is nearly impossible to readjust once you’ve set the pegs.
With Bendio, you just drag the attachment points wherever you want and move them whenever you need. There is a button to generate nulls according to those points as you bend the layer.
Features of Aescripts Bendio
- You’ll get up and flex A LOT faster and more reliably, so you can continue to create beautiful animations.
- The CC Bend It native effect crops a layer so forcefully that you can feel like the effect is determining how you bend things.
- At its core, Bendio has the same simple bend as CC Bend It, but we made it so you can completely remove that crop and give the entire layer a curving effect.
- Bendio renders the pixels stiff after the end of the bend, so you get distortion-free at both ends. You’ll find that things like shoes or tights are a lot easier this way.
- At Bendio, we found a way to get the effect to work properly without having to pre-compose the layer or turn off its switch.
- Click the Convert To Mask button, and your points become masked points, and stick to the layer, no matter what you do with it.
Aescripts Bendio System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- After Effect 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018
Aescripts Bendio Free Download
Aescripts Bendio 1.0 [WIN] for After Effects
How to install Aescripts Bendio
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy the
- Win : C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <Version>\Support Files\Plug-ins
- Mac : ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
- Or use ZXP Installer