Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler allows you to create and iterate on material collections by refining and mixing existing materials or by extracting new material from a scan (single or multiple images). A new set of powerful tools that combine different technologies and creation methods (AI-based and manual) will help you manage your entire document library and export them to other applications.
Formerly known as Substance Alchemist, software to support material creation. Allows you to create and iterate by fine-tuning, blending existing materials, or extracting new from the scan table. Provides powerful, advanced tools that help you manage your entire library and can export them to other applications.
It is the heart of your 3D workflow. Easily convert real-life images into realistic surfaces or HDR environments. Easily import a reference image and turn it into a high-quality 3D document with features powered by Adobe Sensei. Blend closely to the original real surface and create seamless sculptable materials from your shots.
Drag and drop your images, add a few built-in filters and voila – a library of one-click generators, filters and effects lets you quickly experiment and get results in just a few minutes. click.
Features of Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
- Use your content anywhere. Send your content directly to Painter and Stager or use them in your favorite 3D applications. Create
- Create real-time HDR ambient lights from 360° images. Enrich and edit them with parametric effects or even other lights.
- Edit in Photoshop and take advantage of its rich set of image editing tools, with direct feedback in the Sampler.
- Add filters. Combine weather and natural effects like moss, snow, water or dirt with any existing material.
- Turn realistic images into complete 3D materials.
- The Image To Material feature eliminates shadows and creates albedo maps with extreme accuracy.
- Support using your content in Painter and Stager..
- Supports real-time HDR environment lighting generation from 3D images.
- Enrich and edit them with parametric effects or other lights.
- Supports image editing in Photoshop with direct feedback in the Sampler.
- Add filters, weather natural effects like moss, snow, water, ..
- Support an extensive library made by a team of 3D experts.
- And many other great features.
System requirements of Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 / AMD Ryzen 7
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 / Nvidia Quadro P2200/AMD Radeon RX 580
- VRAM: 8GB
- RAM: 16GB
- Hard Drive: SSD 30 GB
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler Free Download
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler 2022 v3.4.0 (x64)
How to install Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Copy Crack to the place where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\Adobe Substance 3D Sampler“