Table of Contents
Adobe Substance 3D Painter
Adobe Substance 3D Painter is a brand new 3D drawing application with unmatched capabilities and an optimized workflow that makes texture creation easier than ever. To create 3D textures or characters, no knowledge of a professional animator is required, it has now become easy and accessible for the average user. The program is recognized in the world as the most innovative and convenient tool for 3D drawing and character modeling.
Working on 3D and VFX is a real value in today’s television and industry. Allows users to easily develop content interfaces. And when creating a new project you can get quick feedback in Unity and UE4 thanks to the direct link.
Integration will be faster than ever thanks to Linux support, Scripting API, color management, UDIMM management, 8K output, etc. Currently in official use for over 70 AAA titles. In addition, Substance 3D Painter supports and is compatible with all video game development platforms. Substance 3D Painter is widely used in game and film production as well as in product design, fashion and architecture. It’s a trusted 3D texture maker app for creative professionals everywhere.
Features of Adobe Substance 3D Painter
- All the tools you need to texture your 3D content
- Smart materials automatically adapt to your model
- Built-in physics engine & precise micro details
- Compatible with Unity, Unreal, VRay, Arnold, etc.
- Auto UV ensures imported models don’t need any special preparation to create textures. Lay out UVs on multiple cells to maintain high resolution.
- Convert textures to a suitable and compatible format
- There are hundreds of free downloadable content
- Creative and user-friendly 3D painter
- Painter supports multi-panel drawing (UDIM), Alembic, camera import, and Python scripting and is VFX Reference Platform compliant.
- Dynamic brushes, projection and particle tools
- Realistic details and advanced material creation
- Reproduce real-life material properties such as subsurface scattering, iridescence, anisotropy or gloss finish. Retain these properties when exporting.
- Easily export to any game engine or renderer
- VFX support, camera import and Python scripts
- And more.
System requirements for Adobe Substance 3D Painter
- Requires 64-bit operating system and processor
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3
- RAM: 8 GB of memory
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 – Nvidia Quadro M2000 – AMD Radeon RX 580
- Disk space: 10 GB of available disk space
- Additional Notes: Integrated GPU is not officially supported
Adobe Substance 3D Painter Free Download
Adobe Substance 3D Painter 2022 v18.104.22.1680 Multilingual
How to install Adobe Substance 3D Painter
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Copy Crack to the place where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\Adobe Substance 3D Painter“