Table of Contents
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler creates models with 3D gestures and as natural as drawing. Encourage your creativity in this powerful and flexible 3D modeling tool.
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler is a 3D modeling and sculpting application that helps you create on both desktop and VR. Modelers aim to make working in 3D as intuitive as working with clay in real life. To help achieve this, with Adobe Substance 3D Modeler you don’t have to worry about adjusting vertices or managing UVs, instead you can focus on the creative process.
With an intuitive design, Adobe Substance 3D Modeler frees you from the technical constraints of traditional 3D modeling. Focus entirely on the creative process and create simple 3D models or complex, complete 3D scenes. Adobe Substance 3D Modeler is a versatile tool for creating concept art, sketching and prototyping, blocking game levels, creating detailed characters or props, or sculpting entire scenes.
Features of Adobe Substance 3D Modeler
- Modeler allows you to switch between VR and desktop at any time, depending on the needs of your project, task at hand, or your preferred way of working.
- Harness powerful symmetry and iteration to quickly assemble complex structures and artifacts with incredible detail.
- Build, smooth, and refine organic shapes with clay-inspired sculpting.
- Create clean and definitive forms with a range of parametric native shapes, and easily add and cut them into more complex models.
- Modeler is a 3D sculpting and modeling application that helps you create on both desktop and VR.
- Free the 3D model from technical constraints.
- From 3D visualization to sculpting the entire scene.
- Seamlessly switch between desktop and VR.
- Create clear and definitive forms with a wide range of parametric primitive shapes, and easily add and cut them into more complex models.
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler System requirements
- Operating system Windows 10, Windows 11 (64bit)
- CPU: Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 5
Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060 or AMD RX580 (4GB VRAM)
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler Free Download
Adobe Substance 3D Modeler 1.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
How to install Adobe Substance 3D Modeler
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run Setup to install software
- Copy Crack to the place where you just installed the software path “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Substance 3D Modeler“
- If required by the software need installed Microsoft Visual C++ < click here
- It done