Adobe Substance 3D Designer
Adobe Substance 3D Designer – A professional texture compositing tool for designs, 3D materials, substance files or Bitmaps. Supports creating seamless patterns, visual filters, and ambient lights. Widely used in industry, is the focus of the visual effects & game material pipeline.
The program also has a ton of great filters and tools to adapt to photometric workflows. That means Substance Designer has a complete set of tools and filters, including Crop Tool, Color Equalizer Tool, Extract Channels filters (Multi-angle to Albedo, Multi-angle to Normal, Normal to Height), Smart Patch Clone Tool, Smart Auto Tile Tool.
Using this software you can import procedural SBS and sbsar files, hand-drawn images, photographs, scans and geometry (.fbx & .obj). You also don’t have to worry about tiling – Substance Designer handles it automatically.
Substance Designer has four types of graphs: Tiling textures, MDL materials, Math Functions, and Noise Editor. Edit complete sets of textures instantly with a procedural node-based non-linear workflow. Want to change something while you’re working? Make changes to any previous steps while keeping your current work intact.
Features of Adobe Substance 3D Designer
- Create tileable textures up to 8K size with 32 bit floating
- Producing MDL materials for Iray, V-Ray and Adobe Felix
- Find physics-based, high-resolution, and adjustable content for textures
- Download and share community-generated content under Creative Commons 4.0
- Real-time based physical view with iray path tracking
- Create parametric lighting stages using procedure lights or 360° photos
- Create MDL materials with dedicated shader charts
- Node-based non-destructive workflow
- The physics-based content can be adjusted to create textures.
- Real-time based physical view based on Iray path.
- Node-based non-destructive workflow.
- Support powerful generators, tools and filters.
- Allows nonlinear work and quick reassembly.
- Compatible with any other game engine.
- Supports hundreds of buttons and filters to easily create any surface.
- The design comes with an API script that allows you to make adjustments.
- Take advantage of Pantone support, OpenColorIO.
- Many other useful features are waiting for you to discover.
System requirements for Adobe Substance 3D Designer
- OS recommended/10: Windows 7/8/10 – (64 bit)
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB of free HDD space at least
- Minimum RAM 8 GB
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor (supports 64-bit) or AMD Athlon 64 . processor
GPU: OpenGL 4.x
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows must have at least 1 GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended) and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or later.
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280 × 800 recommended) with 16 bit color
Adobe Substance 3D Designer Free Download
Adobe Substance 3D Designer 18.104.22.16847 Multilingual
How to install Adobe Substance 3D Designer
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Download the software and extract it
- Run the Setup file to install the software