Adobe Media Encoder 2021
Adobe Media Encoder 2021 is an encoding software that allows you to encode audio and video files for different applications and audiences in different distribution formats. These video and audio formats are characterized by higher compression rates.
Adobe Media Encoder 2021 v15.4 and using the multimedia encoder has become a must if you want to export. For me, it was a revolutionary change, as there were a wide selection of output formats and settings such as the H.264 format that provided high quality output at a fraction of the size of AVI. Since I have never used the built-in export tool.
Adobe Media Encoder integrates seamlessly with Premiere Pro and After Effects. Strings can be directly exported from these programs to the media encoder for display outside of the parent application. Project files can even be opened in Media Encoder by bypassing other software, allowing use on dedicated drop-down servers. Media Encoder supports multi-threaded snapshots for high-core digital CPUs as well as GPU acceleration for fast outputs.
The app allows users to convert video organizations to another required arrangement. As you all know, Adobe integrates applications such as changing images and diverse videos. And you can request to change the media to other arrangements without working with any other external application. In addition, with a modern working environment and fast processing functions, it saves time and increases user productivity.
Features of Adobe Media Encoder 2021
- New optimizations further improve export times using Intel Quick Sync hardware acceleration., 2x faster than Adobe Media Encoder 14.0.
- Color Management for ARRI ProRes: Adobe Media Encoder honors the LUTs feature applied to ARRI scenes in Premiere Pro.
- Rec2100 PQ color workspace support: Rec2100 PQ timelines created in Premiere Pro can now be submitted to Adobe Media Encoder in this new version.
- Import support for ProRes RAW: Import support for ProRes RAW on Windows is now available for machines using Intel and AMD GPUs.
- Performance improvements: The feature that most of Adobe’s upgrades talk about, performance plays a huge role in the user experience, so developers don’t forget it. For this version they have improved playback with H.264/HEVC files, as well as faster audio playback.
- With support for ARRI Alexa Mini LF (ARRIRAW) footage, Adobe Media Encoder now offers a comprehensive, cross-platform (Windows and macOS) solution for workflows, from camera media to distribution.
- Supports 8K H.264 output.
- Export XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 format.
- HEVC encoding is hardware-accelerated in Windows 10 with a 7th Generation Intel®
- Core™ processor (or later) and Intel Graphics enabled.
- Adobe Media Encoder 2021 Improved RED Camera Format Interrupt Codec.
- Improved decoding of Sony RAW/X-OCN camera formats.
Hardware-accelerated H.264 encoding in Windows 10 with 6th Gen Intel® Core™
- processors (or later) and Intel graphics enabled.
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC encoding on Mac OS 10.13 with supported hardware.
- Support import Canon C200 camera formats.
- Adobe Media Encoder keygen support for importing Sony Venice camera formats.
- Supports red camera image processing pipeline [IPP2].
- Target post supports 280 characters on new Twitter.
- Channel selection when posting to YouTube and Vimeo.
- Select a playlist when posting to YouTube.
- Select a page when posting to Facebook.
- Add a custom title when posting to YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo.
- Add custom thumbnails to your videos when posting to YouTube.
- Notify about missing items in the queue before encoding.
- H.264 Adaptive Bitrate presets automatically selects the best output bitrate based on the source frame size and frame rate.
- Export animated GIFs on macOS and Windows.
- Improved Timer effect.
- Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021 Sequential Key List of new improved H.264 presets.
- Format support for RF64 WAV decoding/encoding, Sony X-OCN decoding and QuickTime DNx Smart View.
- Warning when importing non-genuine QuickTime fonts.
- Edit timecode for 720p 59.94 media.
- Publish destination to Adobe Stock Contributor.
- Adobe Team Projects support.
- After Effects font color profile support.
- Content is automatically relinked when a string is entered.
- Option to continue playing in Premiere Pro while playing in Media Encoder.
- Simplified bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only).
- Support exporting Adobe Media Encoder CC 2021 license key for surround sound (H.264 only).
- Compatible LOG Gamma (HLG) mix.
- HDR support in HEVC (H.265) Panasonic AVC-Long GOP Op1b xuất output support
System requirements of Adobe Media Encoder 2021
- Processor: Requires a multi-core processor with 64-bit support.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 version 1903 or later (recommended version 1909)
- Supports Windows 10 Creator Edition.
- Hard Drive: 4GB SSD available hard disk space, additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices).
- Monitor: 1024×768 Screen resolution recommended above 1280×800.
- Graphics card: GPU recommended by Adobe for GPU accelerated performance.
Adobe Media Encoder 2021 Free Download
Adobe Media Encoder 2021 v22.214.171.124
How to install Adobe Media Encoder 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run Setup file and select English language
- Uncheck Advertising (That advertisement)
- If you have installed Microsoft Visual C++ Full , you can uncheck it
- Click Install and you’re done, watch the detailed installation video