Adobe Bridge 2022
Adobe Bridge 2022 is a program to manage user’s photo library effectively with a friendly and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to get acquainted and manipulate the software. Adobe Bridge is highly appreciated by the Adobe user community for both features and interface and supports running on all versions of the windows operating system.
You can now share the cache with other Bridge users and let them use the shared cache instead of creating one. Any Adobe Bridge user can export the cache to a shared folder, and other users can import a copy of the shared cache to their local system. Since systems are synchronizing, managing cache in a centralized location allows you to reuse the exported cache without having to rebuild the cache on different user machines. You can create and manage shared caches using the Manage Cache dialog box (Tools > Cache Manager), now enhanced to provide options for building, importing and clear cache. Also, the caching options have been enhanced (Edit > Preferences > Caching and Edit > Preferences > Cache Management).
Adobe Bridge now allows you to change the capture time of JPEG and RAW image files, the same way it is done in Adobe Lightroom. This feature is useful if you move to a different time zone and do not change the camera’s date or time settings before you start taking pictures. With this feature, you can edit the shooting time after taking the photo.
Features of Adobe Bridge 2022
- Support PDF export module.
- Easily upload photos to Adobe Stock for online data management.
- Supports Retina and HiDPI displays with clear scaling.
- Automatic cache management.
- Bridge now processes and maintains a cache of all audio and video playback files. This capability improves the performance of playback files because the files are available for access whenever you want to view them later. You should regularly clean up old and unused media cache files to optimize performance. Options for the media cache can be set by choosing Edit > Preferences > Media Cache.
- Cut, copy or move files and folders via Bridge and File Explorer or Finder
- Cut, copy or move files and folders from File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (macOS) and paste them into Bridge
- Cut, copy or move files and folders from the Bridge workspace and paste them into File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (macOS)
- Publish to Adobe Portfolio to build personal website.
- Quickly organize HDR photos and panoramas.
- Create metadata and thumbnail as needed.
- Option to import photos and videos from mobile devices or digital cameras.
- HTML5 CEP support.
- Batch image processing.
- Drag and drop files flexibly.
- Set color palette.
System requirements of Adobe Bridge 2022
- Intel 6th Generation or later processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4.2 . support
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 2004 or later (recommended version 21H1); Microsoft
- Windows 11 (version 21H2); Only 64-bit version
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 are not supported
- HEIF/HEVC import is only supported on Windows 10 version 1903 and later.
- 8GB RAM
- 7.2 GB of available hard disk space for installing applications; additional 3GB to download all optional content; need more free space during installation (cannot install on drives that use case-sensitive file systems or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280×800 screen resolution (at 100% aspect ratio)
- Graphics card: 1 GB GPU VRAM
- Microsoft DirectX 12 compatible display driver
Adobe Bridge 2022 Free Download
Adobe Bridge 2022 v22.214.171.124 x64
How to install Adobe Bridge 2022
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run Setup file and select English language
- Uncheck Advertising (That advertisement)
- If you have installed Microsoft Visual C++ Full , you can uncheck it
- Click Install and you’re done, watch the detailed installation video