Adobe Bridge 2021
Adobe Bridge 2021 is a digital asset management software developed by Adobe Systems. Adobe Bridge allows to organize files by renaming a group of files at once, color-tagging or star-rating files, editing the attached XMP or IPTC metadata and sorting, organizing files based on on the file’s metadata. The software can work with different versions of a file in the Adobe Version Cue project.
Adobe Bridge 2021 Adobe’s flagship desktop multimedia and powerful digital asset management software, allowing you to locate, organize, browse, preview, and process a large number of large content files, including most image, vector, audio and video files efficiently.
You can view and manage Photoshop PSD, camera RAW, AI illustration, InDesign INDD, Adobe XD, Acrobat PDF, Flash SWF/FLV and many other file types and documents in full screen, all 100% free forever.
Adobe Bridge 2021 is key to making sure I keep all my content, parts, and parts in one place. It saves me time searching and searching for files and playing games to see the version of that file. Adobe Bridge visually displays what you’re getting quickly and easily in a single location. It eliminates the anxiety generated by the project…at least in this capacity
Adobe Bridge 2021 allows me to efficiently import and organize all my photos and files. Keeping things neat and organized also allows me to integrate with other design software like Photoshop. One of its most useful functions is to provide the metadata of each photo with one click and sort the photos by their attributes.
I love the way I organize content in Adobe Bridge for work or personal reasons. It can help you clean up unnecessary clutter. Then you can focus on the things that really matter! You can organize important content for web, video, and printed documents.
Not only that, Adobe Bridge CC 2021 also provides a number of ways to handle metadata and makes it easy to create sample files and folders to do your work. Specifically, features such as batch renaming a selected set of photos or videos, give you complete control over the multimedia items contained in your personal portfolio.
In addition, the intuitive, highly customizable interface will allow you to choose the type of workspace displayed and set aside non-working windows. This feature is really useful to help you organize your windows more neatly.
Besides, this software also has many other features such as: Batch processing of multimedia files, performing features with just drag and drop, allowing centralized color settings, allowing publishing resources in the form of Adobe Portfolio, with support for Retina and HIDPI displays, automatic buffer management, the fastest HDR and panorama sorting and stacking, the first integrated workspace online to create PDF contact pages, improved user interface, allows publishing as Adobe Stock, enhanced dialogs for in-file information, support for CEP extensions, and more. Many other features are waiting for you to discover.
Features of Adobe Bridge 2021
- Hover over your video thumbnails in Bridge to see a quick preview of the frames in your video and choose the ones you like for your project.
- Encode or easily merge selected videos from Adobe Bridge directly in Adobe Media Encoder.
- Easily select assets in Adobe Bridge and bring them to Adobe Premiere Pro to create a sequence for further editing.
- Use the Export Panel to resize the image to Fit or Fill a target rectangle. Also, preview the output image size before exporting.
- Multi-function video support. Play multiple videos for editing in Adobe Premiere Pro or transcoding in Adobe Media Encoder.
- Move your export presets to arrange them in the desired order for easy access.
- Enjoy improved cache workflow, preview creation, and new About dialog.
- Render all creative documents (including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Dimension files) with thumbnails and advanced previews
- Organize content by labels, ratings, metadata, and keywords
- Advanced filters, collections and quick search of the resources you need
- Edit content directly in the Adobe Creative Cloud app
Features of Adobe Bridge 2021
- Processor: Intel® 5th Generation CPU or later; or AMD equivalent.
- Operating system: Windows 10 1903 or later, 64-bit only.
- RAM memory: 4GB.
- Graphics card: 2GB VRAM with DirectX 9.0 support system.
- Hard Drive: 2GB SSD available hard disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices).
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution and preferably 1920 x 1080.
Adobe Bridge 2021 Free Download
Adobe Bridge 2021 v188.8.131.52 (x64) Multilingual
How to install Adobe Bridge 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run Setup file and select English language
- Uncheck Advertising (That advertisement)
- If you have installed Microsoft Visual C++ Full , you can uncheck it
- Click Install and you’re done, watch the detailed installation video