Table of Contents
Adobe Audition 2021
Adobe Audition 2021 is a professional audio editing software used by many users today. You can edit, mix music or advertise depending on each need. The implementation time is also extremely fast and easy, convenient. Adobe Audition 2021 owns a set of tools with extremely impressive features.
Another advantage of this software is its flexible and intuitive interface. Even those who are new to Adobe Audition 2021 can easily find tools for their audio editing. This software also provides users with different forms and ways to bring you the best sound, for the most perfect products.
Accordingly, when using this software, users can also manually adjust the time, sound, and effects are extremely diverse. The compatibility of this software with other applications is also highly appreciated by users. So you do not need to worry too much when using this software. With this new version the new insert mode is added to make it easier to insert recordings. Instead of having to cut manually, with this feature your time will be much shorter.
Not only that, features such as dragging keyframes, editing, improving sound or improving the clarity of conversations are also invested in quality by Adobe Audition 2021. So you can rest assured when owning this software to serve your audio editing work.
One of Adobe Audition’s strengths is its ability to restore audio. To remove unwanted noises on a recording, you can use a tool called sound sample to mark the part of the sound with noise and make a sample for Audition to identify and learn from. . Then run the filter on the entire recording to have Audition remove the noise.
Adobe Audition comes with a rich set of effects to add to your audio files, including delay, reverb & distortion. All the effects you can apply to your recordings are included in a number of presets for quick processing by clicking the pull-down menu and finding the right effect parameter. In addition, the software also allows you to combine effects together, using the quality that is found almost exclusively in DAW software.
Adobe Audition supports importing many audio file formats into the program, including AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA…; video files M4V, MOV, MP4, MPG, pX, DV, WMV… After importing the file, Audition also supports converting to different formats.
Adobe Audition is a great choice for on-site recording, or just general audio, but especially when you want to get up and running without much fuss. It’s also great for sound for movies and motion graphics, within the Adobe ecosystem, because of its tight integration with Adobe Premiere. Furthermore, it is well-suited for podcasting and audio streaming because of its features that specifically target podcasts, like automatically pausing tracks with voiceovers. Audition also has great features like Diagnostics, Delete Silence and Trim Long Silent Pauses, which automatically remove silence in spoken audio tracks.
Audition is less suitable for extensive audio editing, e.g. you want to listen to a 2 hour interview at double speed and add markers to all the gaps that need to be precisely edited. than automatic silencer can handle. In that case, I prefer an app like Sound Forge that allows me to quickly mark and navigate through markers, all using the keyboard. Audition has support for markers (also known as signals) and perhaps if I were more familiar with hotkeys I would find it easy to use as well. However, given the choice, I prefer editing in Sound Forge or WaveLab.
Features of Adobe Audition 2021
- The new Insert mode lets you insert new recordings anywhere in an audio file, moving existing audio forward without having to manually trim a separate audio track.
- Keyframe dragging is currently limited to the edge of the clip and cannot be dragged beyond the clip limit.
- To better reflect Adobe’s core values of diversity and inclusion, we’ve replaced non-inclusive language and reference images in Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition.
- Edit, repair, and improve your sound with the Essential Sound panel.
- Unify loudness in your audio.
- Supports a variety of recording media. From DVC, audio or CD, etc. In particular, the audio files will be guaranteed good quality (worked with 32bit resolution.
- User-friendly interface. The interface is simple, easy to manipulate, and the scientifically arranged work bars make it easier for us to choose tools to manipulate and edit.
- Even newbies will find it easy to work with the software without having to learn too much.
- Allows users to create podcasts. You can record podcasts directly and edit the date in Adobe Audition cc 2021.
- Supports working with all audio formats such as mp3, WMA, ..
- Using modern technology Digital Signal Processor (DSP). This is a specialized tool for audio processing. The software has integrated DSP to contribute to improving the performance of the sound as well as ensuring the quality of the speakers.
- General working ability. Adobe Audition allows users to use integrated tools to mix and mix audio files.
- Provides a preview mode to help users check all the edits before deciding to export the file.
System requirements of Adobe Audition 2021
- Operating System: Latest Windows 10 64-bit.
- Processor: Multi-core processor with 64-bit support.
- RAM memory: 4GB RAM.
- Hard Drive: 4GB of available hard disk space for installation, plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices).
- Display: Resolution: 1920×1080 or greater.
- OpenGL 2.0 support system
- Sound card compatible with ASIO, WASAPI or Microsoft WDM/MME protocols.
Adobe Audition 2021 Free Download
Adobe Audition 2021 v184.108.40.206
How to install Adobe Audition 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Run Setup file and select English language
- Uncheck Advertising (That advertisement)
- If you have installed Microsoft Visual C++ Full , you can uncheck it
- Click Install and you’re done, watch the detailed installation video