ActivePresenter Pro is a solution for creating screencast videos, handouts, user guides, documents, and interactive training presentations. With a full-featured editor, ActivePresenter allows you to edit audio/video, adjust the look and feel of your content, and define branching scenarios easily and efficiently. Supporting the latest web standards HTML5 and integration with Learning Management Systems, content created with ActivePresenter can be delivered to virtually any device and platform.
ActivePresenter not only creates videos but also PDF files, images or slideshows… It also creates Word and Excel files that can be used to edit a summary. In short, ActivePresenter offers many features that you should not miss.
ActivePresenter will help you record the activities of the computer screen and extract to different formats such as AVI, WMV, MPEG, FLV, WebM, MP4… You can also use ActivePresenter to record audio. from the microphone or from the computer. Videos are often created to guide lectures, presentations…
Unlike other computer video capture software, ActivePresenter has an automatic capture mechanism based on the user’s mouse and keyboard actions. You can choose the size of the photo, the location of the shot on the screen, and then save it in many different formats such as PNG, JPEG… You can also set the shutter speed and mode over time.
After taking pictures, you can simply edit them with the tools available in ActivePresenter. With these support tools you can cut, join, increase or decrease the volume in the video, reduce or enlarge an optional area, pause. You can also easily add caption texts to videos or images with beautiful effects.
Features of ActivePresenter
- Capture on mouse click or keypress. Each action is recorded as a slide explaining in detail what the viewer/learner should follow to master the lesson.
Record Record Screen as a full motion video and embedded in a slide for further editing with captions, voiceovers, zoom-n-pan, closed captions, and animation effects.
- Record system sound and microphone sound simultaneously while recording screen.
- Edit audio and video instantly with no quality loss. Supported operations are cut, delete, trim, join, split, change volume, insert freeze frames.
- There are dozens of shapes to choose from. Change the appearance and hotspots of shapes just by dragging the mouse.
- Create polished and high-quality screencast videos and training simulations with a variety of line/fill/text styles and shadow effects.
- The flexible event action mechanism with rich event and action types allows for different learning scenarios to be defined based on viewer feedback at each step.
- Create virtually any type of assessment or survey using 9 types of quizzes.
- Create professional random quizzes with slides & random slides to prevent viewers from remembering and predicting answers
- Export content to popular video formats including AVI, FLV, WMV, WebM, MP4. Balance output size and video quality with frame rate, keyframes, and quality options.
content to HTML5 Emulation that can run on any modern web browser and device (desktop, tablet, smartphone).
- Supports SCORM and xAPI, the two most popular eLearning specifications widely supported by many Learning Management Systems.
System requirements for ActivePresenter
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
ActivePresenter Free Download
ActivePresenter Professional Edition 9.0.1 Multilingual x64
ActivePresenter Professional 9.0.1 x64 Multilingual Portable
- You can also download AviDemux
How to install ActivePresenter
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the file “ActivePresenter.exe” to the path “C:\Program Files\ATOMI\ActivePresenter“