Acrobat Reader 2021
Adobe Acrobat Reader 2021 is a free, worldwide standard that can reliably view, print, and comment on PDF documents. It is the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content (including forms and multimedia).
With Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2021 you can view, sign, collect, and track feedback and share high-quality PDFs for free. If you want to do more, please subscribe to Acrobat Professional DC. You can then edit, export, and send the PDF for signature.
Use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2021 software to process documents anytime, anywhere. It is packed with all the necessary tools to convert, edit and sign PDF files, whether online or offline. You can use your device’s camera to capture documents, whiteboards, or receipts and save them as PDFs.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2021 with Adobe Document Cloud services is the complete PDF solution for working with your most important documents on desktop, web and mobile devices. Update your Acrobat desktop and mobile apps, or sign in to Acrobat Web to experience new features and improvements.
Features of Acrobat Reader 2021
- Work with .pdf files anywhere with the new, free Acrobat DC app for Android and iOS. These functions are now also available on mobile devices using the Windows operating system.
- View and annotate PDF files: With Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you can do more just by opening and viewing PDF files. Thanks to the perfect set of commenting tools, you can easily add comments to your documents.
- Save money on ink and toner when printing from a Windows PC.
- Store and access files in Adobe Document Cloud with 5 GB of free storage.
- Fill out, sign and send PDFs: Goodbye paper documents. Instead, type the response on the PDF file. Add digital signatures, share them, and save it to the Document Cloud so you can easily find and track it.
- Just open the file once, users can read it anywhere, on desktop, web, and mobile devices via Mobile Link.
- Sync Fill & Sign across computers, web, and iPad devices.
- Convert PDF to Word: With just one click, you can add additional PDF services. Inside Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you can subscribe to enable additional features to create PDF files, export them to Word or Excel.
- Manage software versions and document standards: Use the Adobe & Microsoft toolkit to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of documents according to security standards. Extend Reader functionality with the free Acrobat SDK.
System requirements of Acrobat Reader 2021
- Processor: Intel® or AMD chip; 1.5GHz processor or faster.
- Operating system: Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit),
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit), or Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 -bit ), 2012 (64-bit), 2012 R2 (64-bit), 2016 (64-bit), or 2019 (64-bit).
RAM: 2GB RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB SSD available hard disk space.
- Screen: 1024×768 screen resolution or higher.
Acrobat Reader 2021 Free Download
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2021 v2100520060_en_US x64 x86
How to install Acrobat Reader 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- The software is already activated, so use it