Ableton Live is a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) – software that is considered flexible and convenient to use for music production. It has become one of the most popular DAWs, a powerful tool for live performances as well as for composing, recording, arranging, mixing and mastering.
Ableton Live allows users to create Remix, Midi music, add drum beats, remove audio silences, add guitar sounds, etc. to create personalized music. Using this application, you are like working in a studio with dedicated music DJ equipment, unleashing your passion for music and personal creativity.
Ableton Live 11 has the ability to edit many parameters such as volume, frequency, audio channels, etc. with support for AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC formats. This tool allows to edit multiple music files at the same time with fast speed. You can also add effects to liven up songs.
Ableton Live has a simple, easy-to-use interface for any user, a significant time saver as it replaces many tools for composing, recording, arranging, mixing, and tuning tracks. sing.
Making music on Ableton Live is extremely convenient, you can play backing tracks, edit as you like easily. Plus, you can customize with what you’ve created by recording and looping your audio in real time. In addition, Ableton Link functionality allows you to play with others at the same time using multiple devices running software that supports the link.
Features of Ableton Live
- A premium application for composing and editing advanced music and noise.
- Strong capacity to meet the needs of artists, producers, sound engineers.
- Multiple passes of an audio or MIDI performance are broken down into separate steps.
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression – a new feature of Ableton Live that allows users to use any MPE-enabled device to control multi pitch of a note in real time.
- Ableton comes with a large selection of built-in EQs, reverbs, delays, flanges, sounds, pedals, tracks, and more.
- Allows you to combine two or more tracks or MIDI together to edit or mix their documents at the same time.
- Supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC formats and converts multiple formats for user inspiration and listener experience.
- Allows you to apply bends, slides, and pressures to each note in an individual chord.
- The audio is converted into parts and sent through a frequency-based delay.
- Set the state of your Macro to random or assign a random button to MIDI.
- Allows you to configure your Racks to hold between one and sixteen macros.
- Allows editors to edit multiple clips on a loop at the same time.
System requirements for Ableton Live
- Windows 10 (Build 1909 or higher)
- Intel® Core ™ i5 processor or AMD multi-core processor.
- 8 GB RAM
- Screen resolution 1366×768
- ASIO compatible audio hardware for Link support (also recommended for optimal audio performance)
- Approximately 3 GB of disk space on the system drive for basic installation (8 GB free disk space recommended)
Ableton Live Free Download
Ableton Live Suite 11.2.0 x64 Multilingual
- You can also download Audacity
How to install Ableton Live
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Copy file “Ableton Live 11 Suite.exe” to the path “C:\ProgramData\Ableton\Live 11 Suite\Program“
- Open the software, select No internet on this computer >> Copy Your hardware code
- Run the Keygen file in, enter Your hardware code >> Generate >> The file will be “Authorize.auz“
- Launch the software and drag the file “Authorize.auz” into the software
- Turn off the software update Help> … License> select Nerver
- Watch detailed installation video step by step