Table of Contents
ABBYY FineReader 15
ABBYY FineReader PDF combines both digital documents and paper scanning into a unified workflow. It is quite easy to view, edit, search, comment, sign, protect, extract text from PDF and convert documents to Word, Excel for further editing.
Today, working with large volumes of PDF files is a lot, not only reading, viewing but also editing them. The reason ABBYY FineReader 15 has become so popular again is that PDF editing is so good, it doesn’t exclude scanned documents. We also like its ability to auto-line, without much manipulation, freedom to add text, delete text without fear of line restrictions.
You have done a lot of writing with Word, although the software is not a text editor, it has provided us with many options for formatting paragraphs. As with Word, once you have created a paragraph, you will edit, set the font, font size, line spacing and perform alignment. Well, with ABBYY FineReader 15, you can also do these things with your paragraphs.
PDF editing is no exception to page layouts. Users are allowed to change the layout accordingly, align them until you feel satisfied. Many questions have been asked of us, including issues like how long it takes to view a PDF. You must have heard about the software’s viewer, with a viewing speed of over 1.5 times, you can open any type of PDF.
In addition, digital PDFs also make users wonder. Because when working with them you will be concerned with page quality limitations, however, ABBYY FineReader 15 can detect text layer quality and proceed to apply OCR to completely change the problematic page . Besides this feature, we also have language comparison that makes it easy to compare documents in multiple languages. You also can download Office 2016 – 2019 All in One
Features of ABBYY FineReader
- Edit text including tables and paragraphs, hyperlinks, or images contained in the document.
- Find information in text, documents, comments, bookmarks or metadata quickly by keyword.
- Support to sort, add, rotate, crop, delete pages in pdf files.
- Allows Copying all text, images, tables in PDF files, scans or images
- Export PDF format to word, excel and a variety of editable documents.
- Can insert notes and comments into pdf documents
- Insert header and footer, watermark, date stamp, stamp into pdf document.
- Support digital signature verification.
- Secure PDF documents with encrypted password protection.
- Fill in the information in the form.
- View and print.
- Compare find differences in 2 documents Scan and convert documents.
- Allows scanning and converting PDF to editable and searchable formats such as word, excel, powerpoint so that it can be updated or archived.
- Convert paper documents, PDFs, images quickly and accurately without errors in font, layout, format compared to the original thanks to the advanced OCR editor.
- The quality of the scans before conversion will be improved and fine-tuned automatically or manually. Simple screenshot
- With the ABBYY Screenshot Reader tool, you can take snapshots of images with text and tables that can be extracted and saved into an editable format.
System requirements for ABBYY FineReader
- Operating System: Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or higher.
- For pattern training, dictionary editing, scanning via a GUI: Video card and monitor (minimum resolution 1024×768)
- The following versions of .NET Framework are supported: 4.8, 4.7, 4.6, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5.
ABBYY FineReader Free Download
ABBYY FineReader 22.214.171.12483
How to install ABBYY FineReader
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- The installation version must be decompressed with winrar
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Switch the language in the upper left corner
- Watch Windows 10 – 64bit test video