Table of Contents
3DS Max 2021
Autodesk 3DS Max 2021 delivers powerful new tools that accelerate performance and streamline workflow to help increase overall productivity for artists and designers working with complex, high-resolution assets High resolution required by today’s demanding entertainment and visual design projects. With the ability to import, visualize, and display large point cloud datasets; enhanced viewport performance; and new scene management workflows, 3ds Max helps artists and designers handle greater complexity without slowing down.
Additionally, a more responsive ActiveShade interactive rendering workflow now supports NVIDIA neural ray renderers and an artist-friendly node-based visual shader editor for creating and previewing time-lapse shaders. Complex real-time performance for lighting, shading, and task rendering. Meanwhile, with new support for Python scripting, 3DS Max provides a powerful core toolkit that’s easier to extend and customize to meet each studio’s unique requirements.
This software provides attractive features for users in building 3D graphic models, cartoons, rendering for games, etc. With the help of 3ds max 2021, you can take care of handling these problems. large, complex context. Using cloning mode, group transformation and many other features of the software will make the job done faster and easier.
Your 3D graphics capabilities will also increase rapidly because you can create more realistic images. 3ds max 2021 Also supports rendering iteration by providing a preview of the results of shading and animating in a 3-dimensional environment. With the latest updates of the application to make the games more realistic.
Owning an intuitive interface with a streamlined and easy work arrangement has helped you automate and customize quickly in your work. In addition, it also supports a variety of file formats to make it easier to store.
Features of 3DS Max 2021
- User-friendly interface, simpler.
- Synchronize data with the cloud.
- Easily design highly complex materials.
- Support to add more vivid effects.
- Improved tool support for more models.
- Easily create light sources in many desired positions,..
- The version supports many smart tools, helping you to improve design time..
- Faster data rendering.
- Improved many effects when designing animated graphics.
- Added support for A360 rendering
- Features Dual Quaternion Skinning.
- Features Camera Sequencer
- Supports various plugins to apply visual effects.
- Support professional video recording.
- Support using the Python programming language.
- And there are many more attractive features, you can refer to it.
System requirements for 3DS Max 2021
- Operating system:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with KB4019990 Update (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (64 bit only)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit only) (version 1909 or higher)
- CPU: 2.5–2.9 GHz or higher
- RAM: 8 GB
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 with True Color or larger
- Graphics Card: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and compatible with DirectX 11
- The .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later
3DS Max 2021 Free Download
Autodesk 3DS MAX 2021.3.8 (x64) Multilingual
- You can also download VRAY for 3Ds Max
- X-force 2015
- X-force 2016
- X-force 2017
- X-force 2018
- X-force 2020
- X-force 2021
- X-force 2022
- X-force 2023
How to install 3DS Max 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender) is extremely important
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run the Setup file to install software – Do Not Start it yet
- In folder Bouns, Run Bloatware CleanUp and Internet Connection(Block)
- Run Autodesk License Patcher Ultimate.exe with Run As Administrator
- Open the software and select “Use a network license“
- Select “Single license server“> fill in 127.0.0.1
- Go to the software and use it